• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Press here for link
Does anyone know this source? Do you think its pure SN?

Ps. How can we trust the seller (or custom if its international shipping) not to open the sn bag (so it wont turn into sodium nitrate)?

Already bought it, asking if its legit.

Last edited:
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Press here for link
Does anyone know this source? Do you think its pure SN?

Ps. How can we trust the seller (or custom if its international shipping) not to open the sn bag (so it wont turn into sodium nitrate)?

No idea who you're talking about but I can get the stuff on Amazon - only I have to buy 25 kilos, about 82 Euros I think.
If something goes wrong, return it to Amazon and demand a new shipment.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Are you in the UK or other place in Europe? PM me for a trusted seller then. Some people buying from UK sources have had failed attempts because the product they were sold was impure.

Last edited:
Reactions: SinisterKid
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
No idea who you're talking about but I can get the stuff on Amazon - only I have to buy 25 kilos, about 82 Euros I think.
"If something goes wrong"

Reactions: Halo13 and jake3d
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Jakes source appears to be solid. So far, everything has gone smoothly. Just a waiting game now.

Reactions: Soul
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Im asking if someone knows anything about this source cause its the only one that shippes to my country.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Im asking if someone knows anything about this source cause its the only one that shippes to my country.

Sigh. I wonder if it's legal to order half a ton, repack it and then send it on to folks who have problems like that. How much of the stuff does it take to exit ?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Sigh. I wonder if it's legal to order half a ton, repack it and then send it on to folks who have problems like that. How much of the stuff does it take to exit ?

The stuff is legal in most places. On the other hand, sending it knowing what it is going to be used for is a bit debatable and may be subject to legal actions depending on what the laws of the country the person who takes it are.

The amount needed to reliably kill an average person is 15-25g.

Reactions: Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
The stuff is legal in most places. On the other hand, sending it knowing what it is going to be used for is a bit debatable and may be subject to legal actions depending on what the laws of the country the person who takes it are.

The amount needed to reliably kill an average person is 15-25g.

I've no idea what you mean by "knowing what it is going to be used for" - I heard it's being mixed with other salts and aromas and ends up in cured hams and sausages, everybody should make their own...

Reactions: Jinx, Thorn and jake3d
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Does apcpure sell again it's very solid choice?. I would trust.