FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that the summer is the most horrible time of year and I hate how the weather is getting warmer now where I live, it just makes existing more unbearable and creates more suffering, I have a feeling that this will very likely get worse. This dreadful world should be permanently cold in my opinion and also with summer comes more unnecessarily noise, all of this certainly reminds me of why to not exist will always be the more desirable option, existing is just pointless suffering and I find it tiring simply just being awake.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Prime0, StolenLife and 28 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Im not sure, if anything i see the world in a sepia nostalgic way during the summer.

I feel my end date more as if im watching the day during old age through a photo album.

It's strange but only in the summer sun do i feel this way so intensly.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: knux, blurred, MeltingBrain and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya vry awfl smr heat more heat mak more sfr, this all thermo. See Sci study prove more heat mean more mental illne more ctb %

now me injury damage vege potat add many bio body prblm add mental illne add heat ,ya rly want hit head wall ya

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kitty_kat, Ravel, Watlock and 13 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Summer is especially hard to cope with if you have no social life and nothing to do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Anonymoususer1234, nattns and 15 others
magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
I don't necessarily hate summer itself, what I hate is the humid heat, it's the worst.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Twntysix, NightshadeDreamer and 5 others
blacktulip44

blacktulip44

lost and broken
Jun 5, 2023
the tourists and the sweat and the loud fireworks that scare my pets... it does increase my hatred of the world and makes my life even more hellish, so yes, it makes me want to ctb even more

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori, newave3 and 2 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I hate the heatwaves. I feel attacked by the heat. I don't want to go outside in it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, BornHated, The anhedonic one and 4 others
D

DurkheimsCat

May 27, 2023
Yes me too. Emile Durkheim said that the bright weather outside causes increased dissonance for suicidal people because it's such a stark contrast to how they're feeling inside. His book, "On Suicide" really resonated with me, hence my username.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Elio24, NightshadeDreamer, 11April and 8 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Yes but that's mainly because attractive women are usually showing off their form and its a reminder that i will never be one. The envy and hopelessness gets to me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: halfwaydown2, kitty_kat, The anhedonic one and 5 others
emptyheart

emptyheart

Jun 7, 2023
It's definitely a depressing time for me. My PTSD anniversary date is a couple weeks from now and I go through immense emotional struggles. I have flashbacks, psychosis and hallucinations… it happens every year.. something I never look forward to. Summer has a very ominous feel for me, it sucks because it should be a time for joy and long days enjoying the weather. I especially don't like the feeling the break of dawn causes me, it can be very painful and hard to explain. Can't wait for october, that's when I start to feel reassured I have a good 8 months without the dark expression of summer. I prefer the comfort of winter and the long nights. I'm actually going through some of it now, the time leading up to the actual date and weeks to months afterward are all overwhelming.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BornHated, Zegers, The anhedonic one and 3 others
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
i hate summer

• Hugs
Reactions: IndyAna, Skathon, The anhedonic one and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The weather and the seasons don't affect my wish for CTB at all.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one
babayaga

babayaga

Mar 30, 2022
nah, be it winter or summer i still just wanna ctb

• Love
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I despise the summer

Reactions: Skathon and The anhedonic one
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
I think that the summer is the most horrible time of year and I hate how the weather is getting warmer now where I live, it just makes existing more unbearable and creates more suffering, I have a feeling that this will very likely get worse. This dreadful world should be permanently cold in my opinion and also with summer comes more unnecessarily noise, all of this certainly reminds me of why to not exist will always be the more desirable option, existing is just pointless suffering and I find it tiring simply just being awake.
I hate summer as well. Usually depressive symptoms that I have get worse during summer and I have very bad insomnia, even when I am very tired I can't sleep. And it makes me want to CTB even more, well I already had my mind set to do it, but summer makes me want to act on it even more

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Warm weather is better as houseless people don't suffer as much. Otherwise being too hot or too cold inside the house is dreadful, most people have to deal with that discomfort constantly.

Reactions: Watlock, Justnotme, 90starve and 1 other person
peachchildtenshi

peachchildtenshi

life
Apr 6, 2023
Just hate the heat, if it isnt too bad its alright.
Though, I like and love rain. It presents a gloomy ambience/atmosphere It makes me want to ctb even more
I wish my death date would rain.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
yes i fucking hate it

Reactions: Skathon, The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 31858

Definitely yes, I hate the heat, last year at this time I told myself that I had to ctb before next summer and unfortunately I'm still here, the electricity bill is going to be very expensive for using the AC all day to make everything more bearable

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Zegers, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Yeah. Right now I am debating CTB after seeing people around me and people I used to go to school with living it up. Another factor is the fact I am extremely homesick right now, and the summers at my old home were always so beautiful. If only I had the money and time to go back.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm not too good when it gets REALLY hot but honestly- I'm relieved to finally feel warm without my thermals and the heating on. My boiler is on it's last legs. My bills are astronomical. I'm kind of relieved it's finally warming up. I agree with you on the noise thing though. Everyone is out in their gardens having parties.🙄

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Shy_Shay

Shy_Shay

The drawing is a memory, a good one.
Feb 27, 2023
what a way to say you really hate summer... lol, but yea i get you summer is horrible

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I used to love the summer as a kid, but now I hate it.
Too many people outside making too much noise.
I can't bear the heat these days too, even though I loved it as a kid.

Reactions: Elio24, IndyAna, Sannti and 3 others
L

Lucilius

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I find humid heat extremely maddening and depressing. Dry heat not at all.

Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
It's the other way around for me, unfortunately.

L

Lucilius

Student
Feb 15, 2021
It's the other way around for me, unfortunately.
Really? I find that surprising. Very dry heat sometimes sets me in a very euphoric mood, almost manic.

• Love
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I prefer it to be dark and cold, but I guess it's insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: Skathon and The anhedonic one
O

ongoingo

May 25, 2023
In the latest years I've started disliking summer more and more.
People looking happy going on vacation, the sea, the lakes, the mountains...
Empty cities where warm and silence reign...
Just thinking at this increase my depression hardly.
I hope (and try to) not to see the end of this summer...

Reactions: halfwaydown2, The anhedonic one and Zegers
O

overtakee

someonebutnoone
Jun 11, 2023
I absolutely hate summer, I don't understand why other people may like it as much but i definitely don't. What is there to enjoy?The ubearable heat, insects, struggling with self confidence but not being able so hide in oversized clothing?I've noticed that I somewhat seek comfort in winter since it's pretty much the most depressing time of the year for most, including me. I always feel much more worse when winter comes around but I simultaneously enjoy it. I enjoy getting worse, it makes me want to ctb even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake