D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Does any day go by without some level of suffering. No two days are the same & some are better than others. Nonetheless, suffering seems to permeate life. Scratch the surface, and you'll find it. I wouldn't be surprised if I have BPD, but the emotional pain & loneliness is incredible.
Also, is it possible I could chat to some of you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kat!, Sinkinshyp, botanormal and 1 other person
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
I would recommend the general chat room to start with then if you get along with someone from there then PMing them is much better since you already have some kind of dynamic with them.

also, I understand what you mean with suffering every day. I think most here do. and loneliness is extremely consuming. I'm very sorry you have to suffer that. a lot of the connections I've made on here have made me feel way less alone than before, which is really good. so I would definitely take a peek in some of the chat rooms. good luck <3

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
does the suffering ever end?

doubt it.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23885 and botanormal
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I went through a lot in life from the start. I was a suicidal teenager. When I had my son at 20 I found happiness and love. yes, it got better for me. Life as a single mom wasn't easy by any means but I look back and I had everything in life I wanted. My son died 3 years ago, I died with him that day.

• Aww..
Reactions: ecmnesia and x~Sophia~x
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think the suffering ever ends. We just numb if sometimes, but it's always there.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kat! and ecmnesia
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Suffering is a part of human condition. It's ok. The important part is the balance of suffering and pleasure.
I guess we are here because that balance is heavily skewed towards suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie and Deleted member 23885