s.s.scriptties

s.s.scriptties

Lookin' for a CTP partner
Jun 15, 2024
I was just curious about the actual success rate of the partners megathread, I think probably most posters on there don't find there CTP partners and it's hard to find partners when I'm in Egypt which isn't accessible to most users on this forum which are Europeans, Americans etc... I doubt an Arab would admit they want to commit suicide and Egypt is in Africa which is a no go for most users here... I feel like I will never find a CTP partner, and it sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bl00deater, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
A

Asgardus

Texting from some cave near Al-Kawm
Oct 12, 2024
i am in a no fly list back, i noticed it first when i tried to go abroad and it's due to my criminal record, i'm sorry bhai but maybe if you were back in 2019 you could have gone to northeastern sinai and kidnapped by is near arish and they'd have beheaded you or idk.

best of luck

Reactions: s.s.scriptties
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Regardless of where you are - finding a CTB partner is difficult bc it comes with so many unknown risks for both.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
s.s.scriptties

s.s.scriptties

Jun 15, 2024
Regardless of where you are - finding a CTB partner is difficult bc it comes with so many unknown risks for both.
But I wanna die, what risks? I literally don't care about anything I wanna die...

They want to rape me? Fine. Want to kill me themselves? Fine. Want to leave me stranded and take all my stuff? I'm fuckin dying anyways. Have ulterior motives? I don't care. Want to back out and not do it? Ok. As long as they gimme company before I CTP, then everything else is fine with me.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
But I wanna die, what risks? I literally don't care about anything I wanna die...

They want to rape me? Fine. Want to kill me themselves? Fine. Want to leave me stranded and take all my stuff? I'm fuckin dying anyways. Have ulterior motives? I don't care. Want to back out and not do it? Ok. As long as they gimme company before I CTP, then everything else is fine with me.
What if they back out a minute before the actual attempt? What if you survive the attempt and your partner (maybe an international partner) died? What about the laws? Well, I really understand that you (and probably many others) don't want to die alone. I think the best bet is to find someone who wants to give you company via video stream, People here have asked for that kind of company. I'm sorry you're so desperate and Egypt doesn't have the friendliest suicide laws, too. There are Arabs and Egyptians active here on the forum.

Reactions: SixNeufUn
radar311

radar311

Send me an angelšŸ•Šļø
Sep 13, 2024
What if you survive the attempt and your partner (maybe an international partner) died?
This! That's the only reason why I'm not going to attempt with somebody. I just can't imagine waking up and finding them dead next to me.

Reactions: Wilt-On-High and Praestat_Mori
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
what's gonna be your method? i saw someone keeping company to this girl. she was drinking SN. they were on a video call. online is easier.

s.s.scriptties

s.s.scriptties

Jun 15, 2024
What if they back out a minute before the actual attempt? What if you survive the attempt and your partner (maybe an international partner) died? What about the laws? Well, I really understand that you (and probably many others) don't want to die alone. I think the best bet is to find someone who wants to give you company via video stream, People here have asked for that kind of company. I'm sorry you're so desperate and Egypt doesn't have the friendliest suicide laws, too. There are Arabs and Egyptians active here on the forum.
Egypt doesn't have the friendliest any laws, it's basically a free for all.

Also why would I care if they back out? Even if they do I'm gonna fuckin kill myself, they kept me company, thas enough for me. Laws? I wanna kill myself, I mean fuck if they find the body after I failed and he succeeded I'd probably tell em that I killed him to get a death sentence.

And would video stream be enough? That doesn't sound fun at all. I feel like my last day is supposed to be special, thas why I wanna do it that way in the first place... But ig if thas the only option I'll take it.
This! That's the only reason why I'm not going to attempt with somebody. I just can't imagine waking up and finding them dead next to me.
We were going out to kill each other anyways, and now U'll suddenly be disgusted by it being morbid? Thas literally the point.
what's gonna be your method? i saw someone keeping company to this girl. she was drinking SN. they were on a video call. online is easier.
I'm not sure yet but I've thought about the following to ctb:
- potassium cyanide
- pure helium
- hanging with pressure to cordial artery
- SN (sodium nitrite)
- N (nitrogen)
- Conium maculatum (Hemlock herb)
- Barbiturate, Nembutal (sodium pentobarbital)
But I don't have access to most of these, so I'll probably settle for something gruesome like cutting... Wish I was American in Texas so I can jus buy a piece with no licence and fuckin shoot myself.

Last edited: