loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
or is it just me? for me it's my mom, she makes me incredibly nervous and anxious that I get nauseous and an ill feeling, she's changed so much recently all she wants to know is about my sister and dad, she doesn't even have interest in me anymore and she has me on a chokehold all the time, it feels like I'm putting my family at risk just by talking to her, I want to slam my head against a wall or table every time she calls or texts, I used to be extremely attached to her but now I feel like she doesn't even want me, just control over me. all around her is one of the reasons I want to ctb.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, PROJECT: Extase, Sleeper System and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Unfortunately I have to occasionally speak with family members who were abusive and that does make me feel unwell, nauseous and sometimes I would actually throw up. I can totally relate to what you have said. I try my best not to see any of the people that I don't want to see and that helps..,

Reactions: Sleeper System and missmars
CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Um, in a way. When I feel like I don't have any control over a situation, which always happens after certain conversations, I take it out on myself. I turn to self-harm. To starve myself in order to feel like I regain control. Which, yeah, makes me physically ill. My own mom is actually one my main triggers. She's a narcissist. I've recently cut her out of my life because of that, realizing how toxic she is to be around.

Based on the comments, it's interesting how family members are a common cause of that.

Reactions: missmars, Sleeper System and Kit1
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
This dynamic of "not leaving and cutting ties or nor getting too close and getting too attached" is very difficult to deal with. Try to slowly untie yourself from those ropes that hold you back. Gain autonomy even if it involves intrigue and friction.

In my case, my parents divorced and left home, leaving me to live alone. (Maintaining vague contact monthly)

Reactions: loslassen, Sleeper System and Kit1
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I have the opposite issue but it produces the same symptoms.
I have already cut everyone off that I don't want to deal with.
When i WAS dealing with them, I often felt sick to my stomach.
Now, the family I do talk to, I care about alot. but I have to hide this sad part of myself from them.
That makes any interaction unpleasant because i'm pretending to be ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: nejtack
PROJECT: Extase

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Hi there, i can't help but be stunned by how much i can relate to our situation. At least you're not the only one in this situation ^- hugs and much love as well

• Love
Reactions: loslassen