• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

I mean, have you a so weird phobia that makes you ashamed of talking about it? That kind of phobias that you can't believe they exist until you see it.

Well... This is your place! I personally have two strange fears that I don't know their name.

-This can sound surrealistic for people who loves that stuff but... Anime makes me very nervous. Or drawings and stuff related with it. I'm not sure why but each time I see something of that I get anxious. You can't be safe in any place with all that anime profile pictures staring at me.

-The other is fear to people with animals and movements related with them. I only feel that anxiety if the animal is acompanied by an human and that's why I feel it so rare. Also I feel it when I'm with somebody who likes animals.

You must be thinking I should be locked in some dark psychiatric hospital. I know it's strange how our minds can betray us in such way. (specially mine, that is a shithole)

Somebody has weird phobias?

Also, if somebody knows the name of the ones I said I would be glad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018
I guess fear of anime can be classified as "Kyrofelonoshophobia". It's typically experienced by children. Maybe you had a negative experience with anime as a child?

No idea what the other phobia is called though. First time hearing of it actually. I guess I have some research to do. And I don't think you should be locked up for these phobias btw.

M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
It's pretty run-of-the-mill as phobias go, but I think it's safe to say I have mysophobia, the fear of filth and contamination. I can't touch almost anything without feeling the need to thoroughly wash my hands afterwards. I can go to some pretty embarrassing lengths to avoid directly touching things.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
My anxiety disorder makes me fear a lot of things, not because of the things themselves, but because of the anxiety attacks I have.

That said, cockroaches horrify me, to the point I will not be able to sleep if I see one anywhere near my bedroom. If that isn't a phobia, I don't know what it is.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
@mattwitt Thanks for the link :)

Dentophobia
: Fear of dentists.
Lyssophobia: Fear of becoming insane. (this came true)
Melissophobia: Fear of bees. (not so much now,but when i was younger)
Vaccinophobia: Fear of vaccines and vaccination

T

Tiburcio

@mattwitt Thanks for the link :)

Dentophobia
: Fear of dentists.
Lyssophobia: Fear of becoming insane. (this came true)
Melissophobia: Fear of bees. (not so much now,but when i was younger)
Vaccinophobia: Fear of vaccines and vaccination
I thought you would say fear to aliens:pfff:

Also, I heard about a phobia that was fear to a empty glass of beer, but I didn't know beer itself could cause it.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
@Tiburcio
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

I fear humans more so than aliens.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't know if they are completely phobia.
Probably I have a sort of biophobia.
And also I fear bad things happened in the past and sometimes I imagine bad things happening or imagining myself doing bad things and getting fear.
I have sort of fear of high building and places and fear of sea and water

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I've got a bad anxiety disorder in general but I'm particularly afraid of vomit and cockroaches. It's so funny about the cockroach thing because I have an appreciation for all other insects and arachnids.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Irrational fear of most things (thanks benzo withdrawal) but the weirdest thing I've had for a longtime is being drawn on. Like writing a phone number on the back of your hand. I hate it, the thought of it makes me uncomfortable

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
also I'm animephobic as well, not in the sense that I'm afraid of it, but I genuinely despise it with every fiber of my being,

Reactions: WanderingEremite
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
It's not that weird, but I extremely dislike irrational people. It's next to impossible to strike up a significant convo with them, they just need to believe in every kind of imaginable hogwash
>be me, an intellectual

I'm scared as fuck of being paralyzed or getting brain damaged. I've never had a spinal or head injury, but the anxiety about even the remotest possibility of it happening is so strong that this could be enough of a reason to kms.

Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
FROGS

There were two by the door to the building last night and just seeing them hop made my chest tighten, my breathing frantic, and tears come to my eyes lmao. Turned down a good research opportunity because I would have to be working with them and then I got a job that has me working with them anyway ;-;

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
That said, cockroaches horrify me, to the point I will not be able to sleep if I see one anywhere near my bedroom. If that isn't a phobia, I don't know what it is.
I've got a bad anxiety disorder in general but I'm particularly afraid of vomit and cockroaches.
Seeing a cockroach makes me want to abandon my home and let the cockroach live there instead. I don't even have the courage to kill them. I live in Florida so I see them pretty regularly. It sucks. I also had one crawl on my ass while I was on the toilet. That scarred me for life.

T

Tiburcio

Seeing a cockroach makes me want to abandon my home and let the cockroach live there instead. I don't even have the courage to kill them. I live in Florida so I see them pretty regularly. It sucks. I also had one crawl on my ass while I was on the toilet. That scarred me for life.
The same exactly.

If I would see here a cockroache I will go to live to other house. If not, I'll never feel safe here again.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I once had the pleasure of being greeted by a cockroach when I pulled over my towel right after taking a shower. The bugger landed between my breasts. Needlessly to say, I took another shower... shaking intensely. So I can relate.