• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
I bought SN back in January and I'm just wondering if it expires? I still have it sealed in the airtight packaging it comes in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
I think the main thread says it last up to 3 years. So you should be fine

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
This is very confusing to me. I've seen a lot of discussion about expiration dates, but I don't understand why. SN is a salt. Generally, salt does not expire if kept airtight and in a cool dark place. Why would it expire in 3 years? I have eaten table salt that has probably been well over 3 years old.

This is a genuine question because I know nothing about chemistry (failed it in undergrad hehe).

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
it lasts long enough guys, minimum 3-5 years. if it's legal, it'll have an expiration date

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Ohh that makes sense. Mine is vacuum packed, does that mean it will not change at all or just slower?
Depending on the type of packaging it could be good forever. Some types of material let small amounts of air through.

There might be other types of decay but I have absolutely no knowledge of them.

• Informative
Reactions: bipbapbop