• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I consider to go with SN. I think it i recomended to fast at least 8 hours (no guarantee). I struggle a little bit to fast for such a long time. So now I come to the question in the title. Couldn't I just take the SN after I woke up? My antipsychotics which I take daily are antiemetics . So in this instance I should be fine.

What do you think about my idea?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
it must. they even named morning meals after it.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You can, hence the 'breakfast'.......just don't take heavy and late supper as during overnight sleep digestion is reduced by 15%
Although, am not sure how any of us will have a good night sleep the night before ctb.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In my opinion it counts as fast as long as you don't have breakfast in the morning then.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I would likely use overnight as fasting time. But, I'd also try to only eat something light and a reasonable amount of time before I went to sleep. I imagine digestion slows down overnight. That also means a long water fast too which I think would be good. I may try to swallow the meds without water too. If I ever have the guts to do it that is.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Unless you can eat in your sleep...

I agree with others that a smaller meal the night before is probably a good idea, maybe food like yogurt or jello, easily digestible stuff.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Your metabolism slows down significantly during deep sleep cycles. Of course, metabolism rates in general differ amongst individuals but if you have issues with fasting, it would "likely" indicate that you have a faster metabolism rate. If you're planning on sleeping through the fasting period, I'd suggest you increase the fasting period from the recommended 8 hours to 12-ish. Have a light meal with carbs and no protein [protein takes longer to digest] 4-ish hours before and sip on cold water if your stomach feels empty. Carbs digest rapidly, so if you go to sleep and wake up 6-8 hours later, it'd be safe to assume that you'd have an empty stomach. Also, take into account that since the SN regimen requires you to take antiemetics, you're likely going to have to wait a little bit longer after waking up on an empty stomach. Cold water's your best friend, but do not drink a lot of water, only tiny little sips. Too much water will 100% make you throw up.