• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
Its happening to me and I don't know how to deal with it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it passes slowly for me, far too slow. Really feels like I've suffered in this existence for far too long, it terrifies me how this could potentially continue for decades, under no circumstance would I ever wish for that, all I wish for is the peace of non-existence. But yes, existing is also unbearable for me as well, for me only ceasing to exist could improve things, I hope you find peace eventually.

L

lacustra

Jul 3, 2024
I have noticed that days are passing rapidly for me now. I'll be thirty next year if I am still alive then. It's not a thought I can stomach.

L

Leopard2023

Sep 24, 2023
I find it passes slowly for me, far too slow. Really feels like I've suffered in this existence for far too long, it terrifies me how this could potentially continue for decades, under no circumstance would I ever wish for that, all I wish for is the peace of non-existence. But yes, existing is also unbearable for me as well, for me only ceasing to exist could improve things, I hope you find peace eventually.
Sorry to hear that time goes slowly for you. Must be hard.
I have noticed that days are passing rapidly for me now. I'll be thirty next year if I am still alive then. It's not a thought I can stomach.
Yeah it's scaring me about getting older yet things getting worse/not improving