Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friends

Just A Small Topic Has Any Woman Found That PMS Or PMT Makes You More Suicidal?
I Have Noticed For The Last 2 Days I'm Very Calm But Around The 20th I Couldn't Stop Crying Getting Anger Outbursts Very Quickly Eating Tons Of Junk Food Super On Edge A Completely Different Girl

I Have High Functioning BPD Bipolar Disorder And Severe Social Anxiety Which Don't Help Me One Bit But I Seemed To Have Made This Connection That My Mental Health Is Worse When I'm Due On It Just Makes Everything A Million Times Worse To Cope With

I Honestly Can't Handle it I End Up In A Lonely Dark Black Hole From Which I Can't Escape:(
I Am So So Tired Fighting My Demons Everyday I'm Exhausted:(

Peace & Hugs Guys :hug:

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I find gaming and booze help with depression and demons also something that has helped me a lot is a youtube channel called psych2go

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
well thats not scarring in my love life at all

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
idk why people dont make a form of school based on youtube

ImReady

ImReady

Aug 26, 2020
I get extremely suicidal before my period! it's awful

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
no offense but dang girls are scary sometimes

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 19654 and Ghost2211
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
I get overly emotional before I get my period. I can acknowledge that. But if someone else mentions it, they wish they didn't.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Yes I do, apparently it is an actual thing, I remember reading about it once.

• Love
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
I get extremely suicidal before my period! it's awful
Hi Friend
Me Too I Cannot Stop Crying & Weeping & I'm Super Sensitive To Peoples Comments It's Like I Become A Completely Different Person
Peace And Hugs :hug:
Yes I do, apparently it is an actual thing, I remember reading about it once.
Hi Friend
Hormones Can Really Screw You Up I Cannot Stop Crying & Weeping & I Am Such A Different Girl It's So Hard To Cope With It TBH

Peace & Hugs:hug:

Last edited:
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Sounds like PMDD, or some of, Around my time I am horrid, I can't cope and every thing intensifies, it does make me question whether what I am going through is real or is it just hormones? Either way I hate it, fucking hate it.
I cope with feeling shit, then when she hits in, its ten times worse.

• Hugs
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Sounds like PMDD, or some of, Around my time I am horrid, I can't cope and every thing intensifies, it does make me question whether what I am going through is real or is it just hormones? Either way I hate it, fucking hate it.
I cope with feeling shit, then when she hits in, its ten times worse.
Hi Friend

I'm With You There I've Told Them It Could Be PMDD But I've Been Told Nah It's Your High Functioning BPD Your Bipolar Disorder & Your Severe Social Anxiety
But It's The Same Time Now Every Month Starts Around The 25th I Start Crying Weeping Getting Irritated & Angry Than For A Few Weeks I'm Calm Again
These Doctors Have No Idea How To Help Women With Hormones Just Try The Pill Have A Coil That's It Tried Both Didn't Agree With My Body
PMDD To Doctors Is An Alien Word
TBH I'm So Fed Up Now Hunniexxx
Peace And Hugs To You:hug:

• Love
Reactions: Soulless Angel
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Hormones tend to do some crazy shit to our bodies and our emotions. My mood is definitely a lot worse when I'm on my period. I get cramps too and although it's nothing too extreme, I wish I could go get a hysterectomy. I don't want kids anyway.

This isn't something I've experienced personally but a lot of the times doctors, especially male doctors, don't believe women or don't take them seriously when they talk about health problems related to their periods/reproductive system

Last edited:
  • Love
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hormones tend to do some crazy shit to our bodies and our emotions. My mood is definitely a lot worse when I'm on my period. I get cramps too and although it's nothing too extreme, I wish I could go get a hysterectomy. I don't want kids anyway.

This isn't something I've experienced personally but a lot of the times doctors, especially male doctors, don't believe women or don't take them seriously when they talk about health problems related to their periods/reproductive system
Hi Friend

Geezz It Must Be So Uncomfortable For You I Understand How You Feel Those Female Hormones Play Havoc With Our Bodies & Minds Doctors Honestly Don't Get It How Hard It Is For Us I've Had My Periods Stopped But Still Have Everything Else So I Don't Bleed Now But I'm Going Out Of My Mind Every Month With PMT & These Doctors Blame My Mental Health Illness's To It
I Thought If They Stopped My Periods Than The PMT Would Go Away But I'm Not In Menopause So Suffering The Same As Before :(
Peace And Hugs To You :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

May 3, 2020
I spoke to my Dr about how my hormones could be making me worse, for many years I've noticed the wish to cbt is more intense when I'm due on. The past year they've been erratic and I asked if I could be peri menopausal and would menopause symptoms be like pmt, eg make me worse. She sighed and said 'maybe but the treatment for that is antidepressants which you don't want'. Bitch.

• Hugs
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
I spoke to my Dr about how my hormones could be making me worse, for many years I've noticed the wish to cbt is more intense when I'm due on. The past year they've been erratic and I asked if I could be peri menopausal and would menopause symptoms be like pmt, eg make me worse. She sighed and said 'maybe but the treatment for that is antidepressants which you don't want'. Bitch.
Hi Friend

I Completely Understand I Was Put On Prozac For PMT And It Made Me Worse I Didn't Know Than I Was Going To Developed Bipolar Disorder And These Anti Depressants Made Me So So Manic That I Lost My Job They Made My Life So Hell At Work No Thanks To These Doctors
I'm Suffering With My Hormones Till This Very Day I Had My Periods Stopped But It Didn't Help So I Ask For A Blood Test And It Showed That I'm Not Menopausal So Despite That My PMT Has Ruined My Life
Every Month From The 25th Till The 6th I Recorded My Moods It Meant I Would Be Bleeding But My Mood Swings Physical Symptoms Are Those Of PMT
These Doctors Think Antidepressants Help Will I Take Them Now And My Hormone Problems Are Still The Same
Doctors Don't Get It I Get So Pxxxed Off With Them TBH

Peace And Lots Of Hugs To You Sweetie :hug:

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Out of interest how are others around you when you are struggling at the time of the month? It's got to the point now where I don't think there is any real difference between then and not for me, as they all treat me the same, yet it feels worse for me, does this make any sense?

• Hugs
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

May 3, 2020
I think it's hard for others to understand how hormones can effect us and men especially seem to think it's some sort of joke..
I asked my GP for a blood test to check if I was menopausal and she said there's no point as your hormones vary day to day. Ffs.

• Hugs
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
:hug:
Out of interest how are others around you when you are struggling at the time of the month? It's got to the point now where I don't think there is any real difference between then and not for me, as they all treat me the same, yet it feels worse for me, does this make any sense?
Hi Friend

Yes It Makes Perfect Sense My Mum Will Casually Ask If I'm Due On But Half The Time I'm Treated The Same If I End Crying My Heart Out Or Getting Angry Than I'm Having One Of My Moods My Mental Illness 9/10 Gets The Full Blame
If I Talk Or Even Mention CTB Than I Am Going Mental I'm Called Mental
No One Understands Me In My Family And Because Of My BPD I Have No Friends To Chat About What's Going On
So I Write A Journal And A Diary To Get My Feelings Out

Peace & Hugs:hug:
I think it's hard for others to understand how hormones can effect us and men especially seem to think it's some sort of joke..
I asked my GP for a blood test to check if I was menopausal and she said there's no point as your hormones vary day to day. Ffs.
Hi Friend

That's Not True They Have Specific Days In Your Monthly Cycle Where They Can Test Your Blood And Let You Know Your Hormone Levels On Days 2 4 Or 5th Days Of Your Monthly Cycle
I Had It Done I Was Told My Hormonal Levels Were Very High No Signs Of Menopause
I Had This Done Because I Had My Bleeding Stopped But Still Had Mental And Physical Symptoms Of PMT So You Can Too I Hope This Information Helps You xxx

Peace & Hugs :hug:

Last edited: