• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jaegerist123

May 14, 2022
I am planning to ctb soon (hopefully in 1 to 2 months from when this post is made in May 2022).

I would like to have a really high likelihood of dying and not ending up in a coma or sleeping for a prolonged period of time. I would definitely not like to go to the hospital and possibly to a rehabilitation center. I've been to a rehabilitation center before for one month and I like eating the veggie burgers but it is annoying that I couldn't just leave and die like I wanted to.

I have 2 bottles of 100 mL of N supplied from D. I also have some SN available. And finally I have a rope to use to hang from.

My question is: is it safe to use all 3 methods to ctb? would it increase my chances of CTBing? Does anyone know how SN reacts with N?

My plan is to:
(1) Follow the regimen for both N and SN from the forum here
(2) Wrap a rope around my neck to prepare for partial hanging
(3) Take SN first
(4) Take N second
(5) And position my body to partially hang when I fall asleep

I am hoping that if I don't die by N (which there are reported cases of people not dying by N), then I would like to die by SN. And if SN doesn't work, I would hope that I would die from partial hanging while unconscious.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Seems kind of an overkill but I guess it could be pulled off. Don't know about N and SN interaction. Partial hanging might be uncomfortable in the final moments and you have to get it right as well to work. If you have 2 bottles of N, I mean that should really do it. With 2 bottles any chance of extended coma is very small, you'll most likely be dead in 30 mins.

Reactions: wljourney, shrek34 and FairyHeart
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
those "reported cases" are people that were received "help". as far as i know there's no reported cases of people just taking n and recovering on their own

you are deviating from a proven method because of 1 in a 1000 chance it can go wrong. you are introducing variables that will just cause you more panic that you've done everything right. not to mention combining n and sn i'm sure drastically increases the chances of vomiting (with or w/o ae)

Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn, MellowAvenue, fillthevoid and 3 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Yay!
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Foresight and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Why not... just drink the two bottles of n....................

Reactions: Astral Storm, _Seeking and rationaltake
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I think ruining a perfectly good and well equipped N death with SN and a rope is tragic.

Reactions: Astral Storm, Tortured Existence and rationaltake
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
I would echo the concerns of mixing N and SN as being unpredictable and more likely to lead to vomiting. N seems to have a pretty solid track record without any intervention. The rope could be used as a backup as you would be passed out anyway, but adding SN seems like its more likely to cause problems for a method that is pretty solid on its own.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and rationaltake