C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
I've been told by various people that my voice/accent sounds like that of a pedophile or gay person...lol. That doesn't sound good. I'm a 21yr old black guy and not the most masculine but not feminine either.

Also what accent does it sound like?

Who told you that you sound like a pedophile?!? That's such a strange thing to say, pedophiles don't have a specific voice (at least that I'm aware of). Same with gay people...I suppose there's the stereotypical camp affectation associated with gay men, but not all gay people sound like that and hetero people can also be camp.

You sound fine, in some bits I can hear a bit of Donald Duck, sorry if it's harsh, it's just the way you pronounced "actually" "here" "Rachel Fleming" "year" which reminded me of watching the cartoon when I was young

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Who told you that you sound like a pedophile?!? That's such a strange thing to say, pedophiles don't have a specific voice (at least that I'm aware of). Same with gay people...I suppose there's the stereotypical camp affectation associated with gay men, but not all gay people sound like that and hetero people can also be camp.

You sound fine, in some bits I can hear a bit of Donald Duck, sorry if it's harsh, it's just the way you pronounced "actually" "here" "Rachel Fleming" "year" which reminded me of watching the cartoon when I was young

True but my mother said that my voice sounded like the economist Max Keiser

C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
True but my mother said that my voice sounded like the economist Max Keiser

Ehm, what the hell have I just watched?!? I don't think you sound like anyone on this video. May I ask why you're worried about your voice? How many people told you that you sound like a pedophile??

Thank you ~

You sound lovely, but it also sounds like you're trying to make your voice much deeper than it naturally is, especially at the beginning of the registration when it's at its deepest. A bit like a male version of Elizabeth Holmes

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Oyoy
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
@HelensNepenthe please share some of your manliness !
(OP : your voice is perfectly fine to my ears)

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
@nigelhernandez - a "man"s voice ..

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and enjolras
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Actually you kind of sound like you have a nasal/sinus blockage. You totally sound like an economist.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
@nigelhernandez - a "man"s voice ..

Like WHOA ! Blown away. I'm searching for an equivalent but can't find.

Hum, the closest androgenic mirror would be

Breathy voices are sexy

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Like WHOA ! Blown away. I'm searching for an equivalent but can't find.

Hum, the closest androgenic mirror would be

Breathy voices are sexy

i love her but she's a "woman" lol
lets just leave it to pro ho :love: gurls boiz and other toyzzzz :devil:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pete_x
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
No no, I disagree. Last time I checked ...errr ;) (lacking sleep)
The borders melt in this topic !

PS : I'm a "tad" asthmatic (ahem), it can be heard at times when I don't hold notes or it becomes trembling. Anyway, I'm sort of neutral about my voice. I neither like it or dislike it, but not complexed - apologies for the ears' bleed, I never sing, but I prefer it than to speak (darker tone, not headed) ...which I do more, riiight

edit : haha your tastes are heteroclite ! Correct, such a diva... don't bring drama Madame ! but bring high heels

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, K-O and pete_x
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
None but ourselves can free our minds

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
No no, I disagree. Last time I checked ...errr ;) (lacking sleep)
The borders melt in this topic !

PS : I'm a "tad" asthmatic (ahem), it can be heard at times when I don't hold notes or it becomes trembling. Anyway, I'm sort of neutral about my voice. I neither like it or dislike it, but not complexed - apologies for the ears' bleed, I never sing, but I prefer it than to speak (darker tone, not headed).

edit : haha your tastes are heteroclite ! Right, such a diva... don't bring drama Madame ! but bring high heels

oh gods..im also sleep deprived .. love your cheeky vids and voice baba! :heart:
who's who in da zoo? gonna pm u a - lol how tf do u quote here?? ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
I've been told by various people that my voice/accent sounds like that of a pedophile or gay person...lol. That doesn't sound good. I'm a 21yr old black guy and not the most masculine but not feminine either.

Also what accent does it sound like?

Well you definitely don't sound black lmao. Nothing wrong with your voice. I don't notice much of an accent, but I can only call out a handful of accents by state

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
oh gods..im also sleep deprived .. love your cheeky vids and voice baba! :heart:
who's who in da zoo? gonna pm u a - lol how tf do u quote here?? ffs

thank you. I "let go"
who's who in da zoo ? lol you probably can teach me english : twin boy & girl !
I'm lagging with my PMs :[ I own answers to like 3 people ...feeling guilty. After the queue, let's do it. Down to. NN (vampire day here)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
Since we are now talking about androgynous voices, I feel like mine is pretty much in the middle, what do you reckon?

Mmm, oops, I can't seem to attach a audio file, how do you do it?!?

Last edited:
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Okay the I can't upload a straight mp3 file is fucking annoying..... GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
I wanted the green buttony thing but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
everything has to be geared toward complicating a fucking orgasm and i should go to sleep, now.
View attachment abcd.mp4

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Oyoy, K-O and 1 other person
C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
Go to the website vocaroo.com and record or upload

Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't let me upload the mp3 file on the forum; I can only find "insert image", "insert video" or "attach files" and none of them works with mp3 files. I feel like it's super easy, but I'm somehow missing how to do it
I still don't have a clue how to upload an audio file, I had to convert it to video to work.

Anyway, what do you folks think about my voice?

Attachments

• voice 3.mp4
    241.9 KB
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon and Oyoy
Nolye

Nolye

The hardest battles are fought in the mind.
May 3, 2020

You sound young, much younger than a 33 years old. It's a gentle and calming voice. I like it!

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, _Minsk and Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't let me upload the mp3 file on the forum; I can only find "insert image", "insert video" or "attach files" and none of them works with mp3 files. I feel like it's super easy, but I'm somehow missing how to do it
I still don't have a clue how to upload an audio file, I had to convert it to video to work.

Smooth like butter. You sound fancy and gentle. You could talk my ear off;)

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
All these voice recordings are oddly satisfying ! :pfff::pfff:

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Skathon and Oyoy
C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for the lovely comments....to be honest, I was wondering if I sounded more male, female or androgynous, what do you reckon?

You sound young, much younger than a 33 years old. It's a gentle and calming voice. I like it!

Thanks! apparently I also look younger, but that's very common amongst trans/queer people

Smooth like butter. You sound fancy and gentle. You could talk my ear off;)

aww, cheers <3

All these voice recordings are oddly satisfying ! :pfff::pfff:

Post yours too, if you're in the mood x

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
All interesting voices.
@nigelhernandez you sound like a well educated (i guess trying to say nerdy, but in a nice way) male but i agree, shy and nervous sounding.
@HelensNepenthe i expected you to be a woman so that shocked me. Should be on radio
@enjolras beautiful
@pete_x interesting song normal voice
@Cloudy soothing not masculine not feminine but can tell you're a male
@Compodulator love the accent you sound like an actor
@Pryras sound Canadian normal female voice

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Cloudy and enjolras
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
My tone of voice is definately camp and i'm proud of that. Add to that an array of florid gestures and mannerisms and I'm ready to go. Camp is oftentimes unfairly associated with gender preference, when it is actually a form of dandyism. Some think I am potentially trans-leaning; nothing could be further from the truth. Oh, my dears! I could never envision parting with my junk...or should I say "junque?

C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
All interesting voices.
@Cloudy soothing not masculine not feminine but can tell you're a male
I'm not male though ;)

My tone of voice is definately camp and i'm proud of that. (,,,) Some think I am potentially trans-leaning; nothing could be further from the truth. Oh, my dears! I could never envision parting with my junk...or should I say "junque?

Love me some camp!
Not all trans people need/want to part with their junk though, it's a common misconception

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I'm not male though ;)
Well shit I'm sorry. Guess I'm not good at the voice game. FWIW i have been called sir over the phone and had to say, um no.....

C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
Well shit I'm sorry. Guess I'm not good at the voice game. FWIW i have been called sir over the phone and had to say, um no.....
It's ok, my voice often passes as male and I don't mind, no need to apologise.
There's a blind lady who lives in my building and she's so sure that I'm a guy that I never had the heart of correcting her.
I'm non binary AFAB (assigned female at birth) and my pronouns are they them, but there's no neutral in Italian so I use masculine ones.
That's also one of the reasons why I was so curious to know what people thought about what sex my voice sounds like without looking at me

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Who, dahling, would ever want to part with their junque to begin with?