dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
I am a very lonely person and I rely on this friend to be able to come up to them and vent. I have been vocal about being suicidal and lately, I've been keeping to myself and when I finally let them know what I'm going through and venting to them, they ask me what they want them to do for me and that's it.
Am I supposed to make the plan for me? Am i supposed to know? Mine as well just talk to myself..
It's every single time I vent too. I just tell them I don't know and they just say sorry.
It's frustrating. I just ask for a little more effort or even care and I told them this before and they continue to ask me.
it makes me feel like I'm a burden.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I feel the same way. A lot of the time I wish I could be completely open with my best friend about my thoughts and feelings and my hatred to be alive. Unfortunately I can't because that would definitely worry her and also that will only lead me into a psych ward against my own will.

I do think for the most part people don't know what to say when confronted with that kind of stuff. Maybe they are worried they will say the wrong thing or are kind of like a deer in headlights, not sure which way to go. It does suck I wish it would be easier to talk to the people we care about most about our deep dark thoughts but sadly, the idea of suicide is something not a lot of people can talk about due to the risks.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, you are not a burden though. I wish it could be easier to talk to the people we love about this stuff but unfortunately we have to improvise by connecting with other people just like us behind a screen. Which isn't all that bad but I understand wanting the feeling of a connection especially with the people you are around.

Sorry if what I said wasn't what you were looking for I wish I could do more.