L

leavinghope

Jul 18, 2018
My method is full suspension hanging and I am wondering if my low body weight (I only weight about 41-42 kgs) would decrease my chances of succeeding.

Reactions: onewayroad and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
If you don't mind me asking. How did you get such a low body weight? Can't you gain weight? Are you super short and female? I don't understand, I've never seen someone in his late teens or adulthood with such a low body weight. Are you anorexic? I've no clue what the answer is to your question btw.

Reactions: leavinghope and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
My method is full suspension hanging and I am wondering if my low body weight (I only weight about 41-42 kgs) would decrease my chances of succeeding.

As far as I know you don't need very much pressure to cut off circulation to the brain if the rope is tied correctly. So I think it would be fine. But hanging is not my method so I am not totally familiar with it. Also leaving hope is a great track by nine inch nails. One of my favorites.

Reactions: leavinghope and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
As onewayroad said, if the rope is tied correctly, it doesn't take much pressure to cut off the circulation. It doesn't matter what your weight is, you can still do it.

Reactions: leavinghope, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and onewayroad