Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
Topics say 10 and others say 20. What is correct? Without benzo

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Expect SN to take 20-45mins for unconsciousness if you plan on going that way.

• Informative
Reactions: cartdog and Dying2077
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Depends on so many factors. Fasting, dosage, weight, genetics

Reactions: Dying2077
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Highly variable. I've personally witnessed consciousness to be lost in 10 minutes, but also as long as 50. Both of these instances were without the aid of benzodiazepines or other sedatives.

• Informative
Reactions: cartdog and Dying2077
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It depends on the strength of the SN, your weight (if you are heavy you will have more blood that has to mix with the SN for example), how much you take.

If conditions are ideal such as you have very pure SN and are a normal weight, under 15 minutes until unconsciousness.

I recall years ago, one man was saying he was 500 pounds and after saying he drank SN continued to chat normally in his posts here for over an hour. He never came back to post again after that.

Last edited:
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
It depends on the strength of the SN, your weight (if you are heavy you will have more blood that has to mix with the SN for example), how much you take.

If conditions are ideal such as you have very pure SN and are a normal weight under 15 minutes until unconsciousness.
Iam underweight yes , 15 minutes without (benzo) ? I heard that benzo makes you unconscious in 15 minutes. I don't know if it is SN that is kicking or benzo.