ColdPhoenix

ColdPhoenix

Oct 21, 2023
I've always been forced to race towards accomplishing something or finishing something and I'm just...tired. I want to just spend an entire day, not talking to anyone or doing anything. It's completely unrealistic to make that day happen, but does anyone else just feel...tired? Like, even if all you were doing was in bed all day, no devices, no people, no things, just a complete blank void; it would be a relief?

• Hugs
Reactions: Liminal1, WAITING TO DIE and miserableforever
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I feel very tired as well. But life is a constant struggle, a never ending war. It feels like being burnt out by life itself. Everything is a meaningless fight. Yeah it would be so good to just be able to relax and not have to fight.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Life is exhausting at the best of times, there's always some problem ready to jump out at you and bite you on the ass.
I often wish we humans were battery operated and we could just literally unplug for a day or two.

Reactions: ColdPhoenix
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, as long as I'm a conscious being trapped in this flesh prison there will never be peace. Only the eternity of death could ever bring me the peace I search for, in my case peace could only ever exist in the absence of everything. It's such a curse to have the ability to exist, because as long as one exists there is no true escape from suffering and harm, there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence, it's why only wanting to die feels rational to me.

Reactions: floralheaddress and Liminal1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes but after maybe a day like that, I would be bored. I think we're designed to never be content. Still- if you're interested in trying to calm your mind, I would recommend Eckhart Tolle's book: 'The Power of Now'. That has helped me in the past.

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
Night hours are peaceful for me, just sit there doing fuck all. I also try to spend time in nature alone when I can, a few days at a time. It does get boring after a few days if you're really not doing anything.