• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think unity would be now important. To change the candidate 4 months before the election is political suicide. I would rather hope for the second debate. But in general the debates don't have such a strong impact. If they wanted to win they would focus on Biden strengths. The current state of the economy, the incumbency bonus, the fact that Trump is a convicted felon, the horrendous supreme court rulings. Moreover, during the debate Trump could lie without being corrected by the moderators. Who and why did they agree to the rules of this debate? CNN probably thought more about getting good ratings.

I think some journalists in the liberal media at least the higher ups know that changing the candidate can backfire very easily and probably will. Unity is often a decisive factor in elections. More than some horrible debates. As long as Biden can read from the teleprompter everything is fine. The debates would have been forgotten pretty soon. They don't matter in substance it rather an event for the media. The way liberal media pressures Biden to step down seems dishonest. This will backfire very likely.

I think the NYT, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC are all pretty desperate for money, attention, readers, viewers. Most of them struggle a lot. During the Trump presidency they flourished instead. They certainly don't have a higher moral ground or real principles.
I don't read most of them. I read it in some German newspapers and Foreign Affairs. All these past years they demonize Trump how horrendous his policies are, what catastrophe he was. And now shortly before the real decision there are more and more voices that claim he is the lesser evil. Or there are suddenly bosses of corporations who suddenly sympathize with him. Like Time Cook. These rich asses would throw away democracy in an instant if they would get these tax cuts in exchange.

Hypocrites.