Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If you look at how many people died in your Country does it seem surreal, remember it's only been roughly 10 months, in the UK we had 55,024 deaths which seems unbelievable i suppose if you take into consideration the indirect deaths. I suppose we could probably double that figure

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: mediocre, Sensei, Silvermorning and 7 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
No, i expected this from america.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidallyCurious, Silvermorning, puppy9 and 1 other person
A

Albert

Nov 19, 2020
Depends on how you look at it. I believe our old friend Joseph had a nice way of putting it. "The death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is just a statistic."

Reactions: Silvermorning, puppy9, Homecoming and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Depends on how you look at it. I believe our old friend Joseph had a nice way of putting it. "The death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is just a statistic."
Love that quote.

Reactions: Homecoming, Silvermorning, puppy9 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
In the US and probably other parts of the world they're inflating the numbers. If you have Covid and die in a car wreck they count it as a Covid-19 death. I think we won't know the true impact of this pandemic for years if not decades.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming, Silvermorning, Deleted member 23374 and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
In the US and probably other parts of the world they're inflating the numbers. If you have Covid and die in a car wreck they count it as a Covid-19 death. I think we won't know the true impact of this pandemic for years if not decades.

Yes I noticed the news as well people dying of heart attacks or cancer who had covid antibodies were counted as covid deaths, I'm not complaining the UK are finally winning something in Europe, :smiling::smiling::smiling: bad joke I am sad at all the deaths especially people with a loving family who are not able to be by there side or a final hug, it is really sad but like I said it seems so surreal as you hear the daily figures but they soon add up and they think the first death occurred in January 2020.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, Silvermorning and Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
There does need to be an honest accounting of complications and incidentals that's true.

Reactions: Silvermorning, Jumper Geo and Brick In The Wall
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Apparently in the UK we will be forced in a nice way to have the Covid-19 vaccine this is just the start you need to bring your passport with you and your GP will stamp it, now I know what will be coming next if you apply for any job, travel or probably receive job seekers benefit you will have to bring your passport to prove you had the vaccine.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Homecoming and Silvermorning
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
No, i expected this from america.

I'm a US citizen and at the start of the pandemic I actually thought america would come off well but only for two reasons:

1. Trump was very fast to close the border
2. Americans live in much lower density lifestyles than many other countries

However, once trump began the crusade to basically say "its all fine" I knew it was going to be a disaster. I actually suspected the worst hit countries would be the asians simple due to the insane density in the cities and the reliance on the public transit but their high IQs kept them mostly unscathed.. I'm very shocked at the #s out of taiwan and japan, the public health measures implemented in those two must have been pretty phenomenal

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I'm a US citizen and at the start of the pandemic I actually thought america would come off well but only for two reasons:

1. Trump was very fast to close the border
2. Americans live in much lower density lifestyles than many other countries

However, once trump began the crusade to basically say "its all fine" I knew it was going to be a disaster. I actually suspected the worst hit countries would be the asians simple due to the insane density in the cities and the reliance on the public transit but their high IQs kept them mostly unscathed.. I'm very shocked at the #s out of taiwan and japan, the public health measures implemented in those two must have been pretty phenomenal

The Trump Calendar was interesting, lol.

Cheers

Geo

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
The Trump Calendar was interesting, lol.

Cheers

Geo

His false confidence made his people not take it seriously. If he would have told them to take it seriously and passed a big stimulus the US would have been at like 95%+ compliance and he would have been re elected in a landslide. He may have even won the popular vote by a hair. There are many who theorize here in the US that trump secretly wanted out.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
nobody i know's had it and nobody i know knows anyone who has either