SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I eat because i'm hungry, hours pass and i'm hungry again, i sleep because i'm tired, the day goes by and i get tired, i work because i need to pay bills, they get paid, need to work more, i'm thirsty, drink some water, soon i will need to drink again.. I guess that's life? This cycle, maintaining this machine that our body is, on top of that, being a "productive" member of society, and to think that i was able to cope for quite some time, maybe nonexistence isn't that bad after all?
Not happy sharing this negative point of view, doesn't help anyone, just venting, hopefully you guys have a great day

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, ClownMe, houseofleaves and 15 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I'm going to start driving a hearse to work. Everybody at work will ask why I'm driving it and I'll tell them.. I'm saving up for a nice coffin.

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet, houseofleaves, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way I see it, life is just meaningless suffering. It is just a pointless experience that we go through for the sake of it. I see no point to living, personally. I do look forward to non existence, there is no way that non existence can possibly be bad as we simply do not experience anything and nothing can hurt us when we are dead. The thought of death comforts me a lot. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
Perhaps read about Buddhism.

Reactions: Huntfish34
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Life doesn't make any sense. We stay alive due to brain games

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet, _Minsk, houseofleaves and 3 others
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
I eat because i'm hungry, hours pass and i'm hungry again, i sleep because i'm tired, the day goes by and i get tired, i work because i need to pay bills, they get paid, need to work more, i'm thirsty, drink some water, soon i will need to drink again.. I guess that's life? This cycle, maintaining this machine that our body is, on top of that, being a "productive" member of society, and to think that i was able to cope for quite some time, maybe nonexistence isn't that bad after all?
Not happy sharing this negative point of view, doesn't help anyone, just venting, hopefully you guys have a great day
Thats quote "normal life" in this society ,Work hard , take care of everything beside you and hopefully they will cut the check when you are old something doesn't seem right ignoring the pain doesn't seem right

Reactions: SpaceCadet