• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Darkfantasy

Aug 7, 2019
If so where has it that I could actually get to locally?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
You do not want sodium nitrate, you need sodium nitrite. Sodium nitrite is the one that works as has been documented here and on many medical journals.

I suspect (please correct me if i'm wrong) you may not want to order it online because you are afraid your family could discover it in the mail. I recently ordered SN from the popular retailer named after a long south american river. This company offers an option to ship it to a delivery box where you can pick up the SN.

By google searching for if its sold at home depot i could not find it but it looks like WMT carries it.

D

Darkfantasy

Aug 7, 2019
You do not want sodium nitrate, you need sodium nitrite. Sodium nitrite is the one that works as has been documented here and on many medical journals.

I suspect (please correct me if i'm wrong) you may not want to order it online because you are afraid your family could discover it in the mail. I recently ordered SN from the popular retailer named after a long south american river. This company offers an option to ship it to a delivery box where you can pick up the SN.

By google searching for if its sold at home depot i could not find it but it looks like WMT carries it.
Sorry I meant nitritie, and I don't have a Walmart near me. Ordering it sounds scary too like I feel someone will see me picking it up.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Sorry I meant nitritie, and I don't have a Walmart near me. Ordering it sounds scary too like I feel someone will see me picking it up.

It will come in a box, so no one will know what is in it. If someone you know is there just tell them it is a christmas gift. you could even order a real christmas gift inside to come with the order and make it legit. IT is now around christmas time to perfect opportunity.

Unfortunately I don't think home depot sells it, i even went on their website to search for SN and i didn't see it. Are there any other retailer near you ?

D

Darkfantasy

Aug 7, 2019
Rite aid, Walgreens.

I know, but I just feel weird about it. It's complicated I can't explain here why I don't wanna order online but buying is ideal

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Rite aid, Walgreens.

I know, but I just feel weird about it. It's complicated I can't explain here why I don't wanna order online but buying is ideal

I don't think either of those two carry it. Another option is to have the SN be delivered to a property near you that is vacant. You could pick it up in the night time with little risk of being seen straight out of their mailbox. Try to order it thru a service that uses USPS and a small box.

You can address it to a bogus name

D

Darkfantasy

Aug 7, 2019
I don't think either of those two carry it. Another option is to have the SN be delivered to a property near you that is vacant. You could pick it up in the night time with little risk of being seen straight out of their mailbox. Try to order it thru a service that uses USPS and a small box.

You can address it to a bogus name
Thanks idk tho.

setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018
Have you found a chem lab near you? Depending on your region, you might find one that sells SN. If not, there are countless threads listing where they got their SN