L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I've only tried it once - can't remember if I swallowed it or snorted it. It mainly made me feel sick for a few hours. A few visuals. No bliss. Does this mean it doesn't work on me, or should I give it another try?
I'm in hell and my mum is already telling people I'm on it. I'm decided to CTB in February.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Some people, the first time they try Heroin, throw up and don't really enjoy it (I loved it the first time, actually I loved the entire Universe).
If they continue using, this changes... and if they take it continuously for 10 days, a habit develops which eventually turns into addiction.
I got addicted (psychologically) from the first day, never stopped it for years... but I am not an average case.
Heroin destroyed my life more than anything else.
It is playing with fire, literally.

If you're planning to CTB, then OK... but if you plan to live, getting hooked on H is the single worst thing you can do.
And it is not easy to just "use occasionally"... you think you can control it, but it really controls you.
It is merciless.

Eventually, you end up paying just to feel normal, like paying for your oxygen.
It is worth it only in the first two weeks. Only.
After the initial 2 weeks, it becomes a nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Disappointered, GoodPersonEffed, bluejane and 6 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
My work has some patients with heroin addiction. It and a few other popular drugs are very hard on the mind and body. They will kill you, eventually. It is not a good way to go.

Reactions: Ghost2211
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Of all drugs opiates were my favorite. I never understood doing it day after day though. You get a tolerance so quick such that you basically don't feel anything. I think I did it three or four days in a row once and had this weird 'flu' when I stopped that I believe was a mild withdrawl. It's a great high if you only do it once in a while but as LittleJem said, seems like many people just end up paying to feel normal.

Reactions: Meditation guide, purplesmoothie and Ghost2211
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Have you ever heard of anyone who did not get hooked on it in spite of being an occasional user? I do not get hooked on things. I lived with a cocaine dealer I was in love with, for a few months and nothing, no addiction on my part when I moved out. I smoked cigarettes but had no problem stopping when I wanted to. Weed does nothing to me except make me jittery.
I have no doubt I could use heroin and not get hooked. I simply do not have whatever it is that makes people get addicted.

The closest I've come was beer when I was with a daily beer drinker boyfriend. I got to where I did crave it but again, when I was away from him, I forgot all about beer.

Why don't people just stop, go through being sick for a few days and be done with it?

It has to do with addictive personality.
There are people like that, I am one of them, and I know many others who are the same... we get addicted to anything, cigarettes, heroin, love, people, etc.

Of course there must be people who can only use occasionally and not get hooked... like you... I've always wished I was one of them.
"Just say no" never worked for me.
In time it (addiction) takes hold of one's entire life and transforms whatever existed before.

In order to stop heroin, I had to travel to Moscow, to an injection developed by the USSR army (when they came out of Afghanistan, most of their army was hooked on opium and heroin, so their doctors were given a green light and a blank check to find a solution, and eventually they did)... And as i was laying on that desk, first they gave me an injection, and then - they gave an opioid 100 times less strong than heroin... my lungs blocked, I couldn't breathe, and they leave you like 30 seconds in that state, you feel you're dying, you want to breathe but you can't... and then they introduce a third chemical which unblocks your lungs. But the fear is so strong - that I was clean for an entire decade (the injection effect lasts for about 9-10 years). But then I made the 2nd tragic mistake. :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Meditation guide and LittleJem
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If you want to use it to feel better I would suggest telling yourself it didn't make you feel good and walk away. It's a slippery slope into drug tolerance and fighting to keep the withdrawal away.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Good4Nothing
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks all. I have got a bottle of wine for now. I know H is not generally recommended. I did read of one woman who went to work on it and said her functionality was the best on it out of anything she tried. I don't know how to make it till Feb. I can't take much more suffering. I want to last a few more months so I can leave my bf and he won't blame himself. Spent the hole of yesterday crying and telling him I want to die. I don't want to put him through this.
Whole even

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, bluejane and Ghost2211
S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
hi jem

i read somewhere that the more times you use H the more opiate receptors become active in the brain, as a result it becomes more enjoyable

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Heroin OD is a peaceful way to go but addiction is HELL, start buying small amounts to give you that high but your soon want more and more to reach that high before you know it, all your wages will go and followed by any gold or expensive items that will feed your habit then it's on to the family silver and last but not least when everyone you know are sick of being robbed you have your body to sell to fall back on and if your unsure of what horrors await you read about the Yorkshire ripper or the horrors street walkers go through .

Sorry not worth it stick with the bottle of wine.

Cheers

Geo