• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Please. If this isn't your cup of tea , just keep scrolling.
Do you believe in demonic possession?
Why , or why not?
What cases made you believe ?
( for me it was the Annalise Michel case )

I think I've had a man in my life who was literally a demon, I was sick four times that year quite severe. Not during cold season like it is right now.
He also managed to evade police, when I was 15. Police just blankly stared , IM DEAD SERIOUS, and let him go! They said it was because he was mentally a child. But believe me he's not! He was intelligent and had graduated school independently, lives on his own and cares for himself, and also targets kids.
So that kind of " spell " makes me believe he was some kind of demon trying to drag me to hell with him.
I don't believe in every possession case I hear, and it's been speculated that it can only be invited in, an evil presence or manifestation. And I did , invite him in.
Lastly, I've never felt so compelled to demonic symbolism in my life, FOR NO REASON until I met him. I was becoming full of evil. It's just not me. I'm a sad person, but and I experience rage. But never malignant. Just out of sensory overload….
He also mentioned things like , " I'm Satan "
" fuck god" and other things
I respect all religions ! And I think there is pros and cons to all. I'm not here to argue about which religion is greatest , or if being an atheist is the best choice. I'm simply asking , please has anyone else gone through this?
I have been listening to the work of Adam Blai. It's been quite resonating … I recently saw all these problems " disappear " when I threw away all these demonic things I had before ( like objects from the relationship etc) and notes ) and had a bible around me.
I know it's not all in my head, feel free to challenge me , but please know this is my truth. And I'm telling the truth I swear
Please, no hate. I know this may sound hard to believe if you haven't been in a similar situation

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Please. If this isn't your cup of tea , just keep scrolling.
Do you believe in demonic possession?
Why , or why not?
What cases made you believe ?
( for me it was the Annalise Michel case )

I think I've had a man in my life who was literally a demon, I was sick four times that year quite severe. Not during cold season like it is right now.
He also managed to evade police, when I was 15. Police just blankly stared , IM DEAD SERIOUS, and let him go! They said it was because he was mentally a child. But believe me he's not! He was intelligent and had graduated school independently, lives on his own and cares for himself, and also targets kids.
So that kind of " spell " makes me believe he was some kind of demon trying to drag me to hell with him.
I don't believe in every possession case I hear, and it's been speculated that it can only be invited in, an evil presence or manifestation. And I did , invite him in.
Lastly, I've never felt so compelled to demonic symbolism in my life, FOR NO REASON until I met him. I was becoming full of evil. It's just not me. I'm a sad person, but and I experience rage. But never malignant. Just out of sensory overload….
He also mentioned things like , " I'm Satan "
" fuck god" and other things
I respect all religions ! And I think there is pros and cons to all. I'm not here to argue about which religion is greatest , or if being an atheist is the best choice. I'm simply asking , please has anyone else gone through this?
I have been listening to the work of Adam Blai. It's been quite resonating … I recently saw all these problems " disappear " when I threw away all these demonic things I had before ( like objects from the relationship etc) and notes ) and had a bible around me.
I know it's not all in my head, feel free to challenge me , but please know this is my truth. And I'm telling the truth I swear
Please, no hate. I know this may sound hard to believe if you haven't been in a similar situation
I am convinced that mental illness is, in fact, demonic possession and that that only sounds ludicrous because of the absurd ways we artistically represent possession.

During the shutdown four years ago I developed tremendous PTSD from the political implications of it all. One night, that I never remember happening, my wife claims that I wasn't acting like myself and started talking about murdering, and that as I sat up she just put a hand on my head and just prayed nonstop for 45 minutes in a row until I fell back asleep. Never happened again. My memory of that time is spotty for me so I kinda just have to trust that's what happened, but that is what she claims.

People still haven't put together the correlation between declining mental health and declining religiosity in the population at large. They're connected, crazy as that may sound.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I am convinced that mental illness is, in fact, demonic possession and that that only sounds ludicrous because of the absurd ways we artistically represent possession.

During the shutdown four years ago I developed tremendous PTSD from the political implications of it all. One night, that I never remember happening, my wife claims that I wasn't acting like myself and started talking about murdering, and that as I sat up she just put a hand on my head and just prayed nonstop for 45 minutes in a row until I fell back asleep. Never happened again. My memory of that time is spotty for me so I kinda just have to trust that's what happened, but that is what she claims.

People still haven't put together the correlation between declining mental health and declining religiosity in the population at large. They're connected, crazy as that may sound.
Thank you for sharing. I definitely believe in the power of manifestation and placebo affect as I've seen it. I always thought people unknowingly correlated possessions to that. Like oh it's all in ur head. I felt the sick presence in my life too.
I also think it's worth mentioning that it's been said and one of my fav speakers on this topic that isn't a priest 💀- Adam Blai, explained that there is levels are severities to demons to
So not everyone may be encountering Satan , just a demon that could have less power but still be very detrimental to the persons health and wellbeing. I also think it's quite rare, and sometimes mental health cases can be confused with possession. I think when he started to explain how people who never spoke Latin knew Latin , and things such as that . And watching his body language it felt truthful , not that I'm one to talk about body language it just all really seemed believable. People are quick to say that's crazy, but will cry for god in the darkest of times … and plead to him.
For suicide I know that's seen as a sin but that's not even related to what I'm saying at all. I think that even if someone was religious god would love anyone who had committed suicide, because the premise of religion should be love and learning. It's all subjective. I think people just dismiss things they don't understand and make them uncomfortable. I pray nobody ever goes through this. Or you and you're wife again!🧡

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Thank you for sharing. I definitely believe in the power of manifestation and placebo affect as I've seen it. I always thought people unknowingly correlated possessions to that. Like oh it's all in ur head. I felt the sick presence in my life too.
I also think it's worth mentioning that it's been said and one of my fav speakers on this topic that isn't a priest 💀- Adam Blai, explained that there is levels are severities to demons to
So not everyone may be encountering Satan , just a demon that could have less power but still be very detrimental to the persons health and wellbeing. I also think it's quite rare, and sometimes mental health cases can be confused with possession. I think when he started to explain how people who never spoke Latin knew Latin , and things such as that . And watching his body language it felt truthful , not that I'm one to talk about body language it just all really seemed believable. People are quick to say that's crazy, but will cry for god in the darkest of times … and plead to him.
For suicide I know that's seen as a sin but that's not even related to what I'm saying at all. I think that even if someone was religious god would love anyone who had committed suicide, because the premise of religion should be love and learning. It's all subjective. I think people just dismiss things they don't understand and make them uncomfortable. I pray nobody ever goes through this. Or you and you're wife again!🧡
As far as we're concerned, that particular time in my life was bad enough I attempted ctb multiple occassions. But we wound up pregnant, with an IUD in, and at that time my son became my only reason left to continue to live. We have since had trouble having kids on purpose and lost one to miscarriage. So we've learned on both sides of it that we don't really have any control over that and have learned to have gratitude for whatever it may be.

What you're describing with the Latin is the gift of tongues. You'll see some off the wall sects "speak in tongues" and it be gibberish, but really, the gift of tongues is the ability to speak a language by divine revelation that you didn't previously learn. But there's all kinds of biblical stuff people just don't know where they just simply don't read, like the divine council and whatever.

We fundamentally disagree about things being subjective. Reality and morality are both objective. Our perspecitves and constantly evolving culture can never change that. And it should be our duty to discover, and live out, the objective reality and morality.

Reactions: melancholymallory03