• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Its a quote by the Stoic, Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius.

What's the last moment you had that was good enough that it would've been a loss to not have experienced? How often do these good moments happen? It seems such moments are spaced out and are filled in-between with shit.

Last edited:
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Not this moment or the last 3 years for that matter. But it bothers me that so many lives are cut short because in many cases of other peoples stupid actions. And etc

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
any moment spent with this one friend of mine. she's so... i'm gonna destroy her somewhat once i ctb, i know i am. but she's so wonderful towards me, even in mundane moments... she never makes me feel like the freak i always feel like otherwise - she's safe and kind - which is ironic because we have a playful insulting kind of friendship. i turned far too apathetic far too long ago to do anything like 'staying for her', but she's the only refuge i have in a life that puts me through the ringer. she doesn't know how suicidal i am, and i think i plan to keep it that way. it's for the better. ah, i'm oversharing. i just really like her. but i've gotta go. i know she'll find purpose from what i do, even if there's pain first. she's a smart girl.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
No, death doesn't bother me because everyone is destined to die anyways. It will inevitably happen to everyone
I feel like if I don't ctb that I would otherwise not die. I wonder why 🤔

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim