• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
I find that I'm pretty antisocial and would love to make some friends on here to talk to in DMs. So here's a bit about myself:
My name is A, I'm 18 and I'm from Scotland and I have BPD. Video games are the only thing that really makes me happy. I am a huge lover of RPGS like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Yakuza, Dragon Quest and those sorts. I also love the RDR franchise and rockstar games. I love Visual Kei music and sharks. I'm also learning Japanese and Scots gaelic. I hope someone here will like similar things to me and would wanna be my friend

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: real human being, Saxenomorph, whywere and 6 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Sure! I'd like to be your friend. RDR2 is phenomenal. Why hasn't anyone found Gavin though? And why does everyone keep hatin on crafted clothes? They are the most stylish ones.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and aiki__0
donxtwait

donxtwait

why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Nov 9, 2022
i'm up to being friends! feel free to message me.

• Hugs
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
This post makes me feel a bit sad, since we're all presumably going to ctb soon :<

Reactions: aiki__0 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Sure! Btw I love Scotland, I went to Edinburgh and loved it so much. I also went to the highlands and Loch Ness, but didn't see the monster 😭

• Hugs
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
final fantasy and j-music nerd reporting in! i almost hesitate to post this since im quite a bit older than you and dont want to impose or be creepy, but if you're open to talking to a crusty hag, that sounds like it could be nice c:

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
I'd like to be your friend. I love yakuza! Which one is your favorite?

• Hugs
aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
Sure! I'd like to be your friend. RDR2 is phenomenal. Why hasn't anyone found Gavin though? And why does everyone keep hatin on crafted clothes? They are the most stylish ones.
GAVINN
I'd like to be your friend. I love yakuza! Which one is your favorite?
Thats suchhh a hard question but right now I think my favourite is 5 and 0!
final fantasy and j-music nerd reporting in! i almost hesitate to post this since im quite a bit older than you and dont want to impose or be creepy, but if you're open to talking to a crusty hag, that sounds like it could be nice c:
I totally dont mind about ages honestly I was just looking for someone with similar interests . . Feel free to message me anytime ^_^
This post makes me feel a bit sad, since we're all presumably going to ctb soon :<
I think surrounding yourself with people who will openly accept you is the best thing before we catch the bus.
Sure! Btw I love Scotland, I went to Edinburgh and loved it so much. I also went to the highlands and Loch Ness, but didn't see the monster 😭
I went to Loch Ness not to long ago! I'm from Glasgow but I want to move up to the highlands someday. . I didn't see nessy either. Legends say she's sleeping this year

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Maeve and whywere
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Thats suchhh a hard question but right now I think my favourite is 5 and 0!
Nice, 0 is up there for me as well but I think my absolute favorite rn is kiwami 2. It has a special place in my heart cuz I got the metal casing for it even lol. Also there's a certain vibe of badassness to Ryuji as a villain that I love so much. Feel free to message me whenever!

• Hugs
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI!

Age is a number no more or less, it is what is in the heart that matters, and you have a HUGE heart with so much love and caring to give that you are an outstanding soul. BTW, I am 67, and for me I care about everyone, no matter anything, age, nationality, ANYTHING, it is the heart and soul, which you have an abundance of.

You are such a good friend to me and so many other I bet!

Thank you so much and have a great rest of this week filled with beautiful weather and everyone here.

Walter

Blahblahlah

Blahblahlah

Sep 20, 2023
Hey I'm also 18 and from india! I love alt j-fashion and want to major in Japanese in uni if I get in, and move to Japan later. I also love kpop and crocheting!

• Hugs
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Hi im a 20yo trans girl from swizerland I played rdr2 its fun i like the horses and that you can interact with em so well.
At the mo im playing starfield wana play baldursgate3 to but no money so yea. I like punk,rock n metal basically everything thats corse.

• Hugs
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I find that I'm pretty antisocial and would love to make some friends on here to talk to in DMs. So here's a bit about myself:
My name is A, I'm 18 and I'm from Scotland and I have BPD. Video games are the only thing that really makes me happy. I am a huge lover of RPGS like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Yakuza, Dragon Quest and those sorts. I also love the RDR franchise and rockstar games. I love Visual Kei music and sharks. I'm also learning Japanese and Scots gaelic. I hope someone here will like similar things to me and would wanna be my friend
Hi A, i'm also a big gamer and would love to be your friend. Is it ok if i DM you?

Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
Are you still there? I need friends too...

Rocinante

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
Yeah all those video games are fun

Reactions: Saxenomorph
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i see you havent been online since last month, but i'd gladly be friends with you (and whoever else sees this that wants to) if you ever come back

Reactions: Saxenomorph
G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
i see you havent been online since last month, but i'd gladly be friends with you (and whoever else sees this that wants to) if you ever come back
hell yeah if u wanna I'm in need of like minded friends lmao

• Love
Reactions: vampire2002
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
19 here, I love the yakuza series lol! I'd love to be friends! Don't hesitate to reach out via DMs <3

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3