• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CrimsonPeace

CrimsonPeace

Jul 11, 2024
(CH3)2Hg feels poetic to me almost, couple drops on the skin and you have a timer until you die. By the time you show symptoms no one can do anything about it, it almost turns suicide into more of what someone experiences when they receive a terminal diagnosis. It may even be more ethical for the people around you as you will still live for while after you show symptoms and get diagnosed, they have time to process and say goodbye. I don't know it feels so poetic, yet is a bad idea due to the environmental hazard you'd create. Is there anything similar that is not too difficult to create and has that longer time until death? I don't mind painful deaths.