• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Socrates Augustus

Socrates Augustus

Feb 21, 2019
Does anyone take drugs to help themselves. I take tramadol.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Susannah
Hyakkimaru

Hyakkimaru

If I say I am lying, am I telling the truth?
Apr 15, 2019
i was prescribed risperidone to treat an "undiagnosed mood disorder". although I self medicate too. weed, oxy, alcohol etc

Socrates Augustus

Socrates Augustus

Feb 21, 2019
i was prescribed risperidone to treat an "undiagnosed mood disorder". although I self medicate too. weed, oxy, alcohol etc
I used to smoke weed cant now it sends me paranoid. Opiates help me.

Reactions: Unending_Maze, Cutter3991, SadSack and 1 other person
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Going to take drugs to kill myself, that's the best kind of help I can receive right now
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Lately it's been extended release dexidrine but I'm quitting again lol! I begin to get run down and start to have psychosis and sleep deprivation. The lady refused to prescribe some downers to manage the going to sleep issue. I never misused the downers but sometimes I really need them to be able to sleep.

Last edited:
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I've been prescribed venlafaxine and quetiapine, they don't seem to be helping much though. Used to drink all the time and take any drugs I could get my hands on, but now I only smoke weed. It helps my anxiety a little bit.

Reactions: Final Escape
Socrates Augustus

Socrates Augustus

Feb 21, 2019
Opiates are a godsend, whats your favorite?
Tramadol its only one I can get lol
I've been prescribed venlafaxine and quetiapine, they don't seem to be helping much though. Used to drink all the time and take any drugs I could get my hands on, but now I only smoke weed. It helps my anxiety a little bit.
I got venlaxafine it doesn't help me.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Alcohol. Mainly whisky. It calms me down and let me go to sleep. More than willing to try other things.

Reactions: Neville1, SadSack and Final Escape
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Tramadol its only one I can get lol

I got venlaxafine it doesn't help me.
It's not helping me either, I was on sertraline before those. Doesn't seem like any drugs can help me.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's not helping me either, I was on sertraline before those. Doesn't seem like any drugs can help me.
I tried sertaline but within a week it made me feel nothing and well forget sex because u will likely have dysfunction. It might be useful if u want to remove your ability to feel anything and kill desire for intimacy lol! Is it worth it? Maybe if u need to basically shut down those other desires and tolerate misery better.

Last edited:
Reactions: sammii
Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

3 years recovered. SS Vetran
Aug 21, 2018
I take Cymbalta and sometimes use LSD every 6 or so months just for fun

clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
I've been on amitriptyline (for pain/sleep, not so much the antidepressant bit - my doctor figured if it at least helped ONE thing we'd be alright) for maybe two years at this point, being able to sleep is cool but that's about it.

SadSack

SadSack

Keeper of Angst
Oct 3, 2019
I used to self-medicate with weed too. But, it made me paranoid(well, more paranoid) as well. Now, I don't do anything and suffer.

I'm not brave enough to try harder drugs because I don't want an addiction, as that's just another problem which is the last thing I need. I honestly don't know what to do.
I used to smoke weed cant now it sends me paranoid. Opiates help me.

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
I uh I smoke weed but I started at the age of 26 so i guess that means I avoid the paranoia thing and can continue?

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I just have to beg people, please, if you don't need pain medication for actual pain, please don't take it. So many pain patients are being punished because of people who are buying drugs off the street and overdosing. The FDA and the CDC are cracking down on doctors to take their pain patients off the pain medication or they want them to severely lower it. So people who truly need this medication to live their lives are being denied it because of people accidentally overdosing off of drugs they buy on the street. Or people that go to doctors and get pills aren't taking them properly snd accidentally overdosing. Please don't be the reason that people who are in brutal pain aren't getting their meds. This isn't a joke. It's a very serious issue that I just thought I'd bring up.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, Sensei and azucaramargo
Socrates Augustus

Socrates Augustus

Feb 21, 2019
I just have to beg people, please, if you don't need pain medication for actual pain, please don't take it. So many pain patients are being punished because of people who are buying drugs off the street and overdosing. The FDA and the CDC are cracking down on doctors to take their pain patients off the pain medication or they want them to severely lower it. So people who truly need this medication to live their lives are being denied it because of people accidentally overdosing off of drugs they buy on the street. Or people that go to doctors and get pills aren't taking them properly snd accidentally overdosing. Please don't be the reason that people who are in brutal pain aren't getting their meds. This isn't a joke. It's a very serious issue that I just thought I'd bring up.
Its not peoples fault its the drug pharmacies in the USA that push opiates. If a suicidial person takes opiates for relief its really not your business to tell them they shouldnt take it. Some opiates are prescribed to suicidial people.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Neville1
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I couldn't function without weed.

Reactions: Eurus, SuicidalSymphonies and sammii
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Weed, kratom, tizanidine. My doctor refuses to prescribe anything stronger because of my age. (The Tizanidine, a muscle relaxer), but I am suffering bad. Mostly semi tolerable if I use all of those at once.

melancholy

melancholy

Jan 17, 2019
I take Some prescribed medication for anxiety a benzo and I also drink alcohol
to help with being able to feel or bad feelings.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I take CBD, it helps me allot. Although that could all be in my head.

Reactions: OreoWellington and dandan
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
No, I stopped since I do Dianabol and testosterone (steroids) and I also go to the gym.
I stopped using weed, benzos, stopped risperidone like 4 months ago...
I still have DMT, or 5-meo-DMT, which is the most powerful psychodelic, I want to use it, but im also little afraid of using it.. that shit is so strong!!!

Reactions: LittleJem and Eurus
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
In other words, I do dianabol and testo now, and I dont need other drugs to feel better, I'm fine like I am now. I only wish I can continue like this and my doctor and blood samples are okay, doctor says since we use a small dosis we can continue until mid November just as I am doing, well then get bee blood samples and then re-asses, cool, at least few morenwreks of doing fine :)

Reactions: azucaramargo
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I've attempted to medicate with weed. Once. Once was enough, tyvm. Twelve years ago weed was great, but now it's super strong, and my meds probably added something to the effect. Unpleasant.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and dandan
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Still smoking weed. Should have stopped fifteen years ago. I do it to punish myself. I'm living on borrowed time

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Only what I'm prescribed and vape some weed x

Reactions: Xaphous
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I always denied pharma meds knowing they can do more damage than good, Started taking low dose lithium orotate and its helping quite a lot, although my life is still shit and still isolated.

Reactions: Rachel74
T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
I take Zoloft, wellbutrin, and abilify. Seems to do nothing except take away my ability to masturbate. Family says they see an improvement in me. But I dont feel one. Hopefully something will help me sooner rather than later.

Reactions: metalchic_74
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Oramorph and diazepam. Get them both as much as I want really in prescription