• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
was found with an unopened bottle of apple juice in the possession of someone whos death report stated "overdosed on benzodiazepines". tests negative for opioids, benzos, or any other drug i've tested. does anyone recognize this kind of container or powder from any suicide kits? it looks a lot like baking powder. there is also a rounded lid that screws on.

Attachments

• 8EF83B80-C8F5-4DB9-BC91-02E44B7C6126.jpeg
    8EF83B80-C8F5-4DB9-BC91-02E44B7C6126.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Could be Scopolamine, also known as "The Devil's Breath." A small amount is lethal. If blown into your face it could kill you.

• Informative
Reactions: dead-yaga and R_N
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
No-one on this planet can reliably ID something like this from an image and any that claim to be able to are full of it. If you want to know what it is, a sample would have to be sent to a lab to be tested. In the meantime, treat it like any contact with it will cause the worst symptoms you can imagine.

M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
No-one on this planet can reliably ID something like this from an image and any that claim to be able to are full of it. If you want to know what it is, a sample would have to be sent to a lab to be tested. In the meantime, treat it like any contact with it will cause the worst symptoms you can imagine.
I didn't advice them to do the drug I just think something that small and untraceable could be devils breath. @sickette i would not ingest this drug it could be anything and the likelihood is that it's something harmful.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Well, my first guess is pretty pedestrian: baking soda, to absorb weird fridge smells. I'd ask if the substance has a kind of old food odor, but @_Broken_alice is right that it's probably best not to fuck with it. You don't want to give it a good, deep sniff and have it be anthrax. (I doubt it's anthrax.)

M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
Where can I get some?
It's legal. Most people use it for motion sickness. People abuse the powder form which is most toxic and used to assault and rob their victims .
While the powdered form is tasteless and odourless, Scopolamine is a potent drug that can disorient and incapacitate users and lead to frightening hallucinations. This can make it a discreet tool for malevolent purposes, particularly as it can erase memory, make users highly impressionable and even paralyse them physically.

In South America, particularly Colombia, where it is known as burundanga, there are countless reports of users being coerced into carrying out criminal acts after being spiked with the drug. Inadvertently under the "mind control" effects of the drug, these victims have been raped, convinced to commit violent crimes, emptied their bank accounts and even had their organs stolen.

Overdosing on Scopolamine

If you or someone you know has overdosed on Scopolamine, it's important to seek medical help immediately. Symptoms of a Scopolamine overdose include:

• Dilated pupils
  • Dry mouth
  • Blurred vision
  • Confusion
  • Agitation
  • Hallucinations
  • Delirium
  • Paranoia
  • Seizures
  • Respiratory failure
  • Coma
  • Death

• Wow
Reactions: Guy_Smiley
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It's legal. Most people use it for motion sickness. People abuse the powder form which is most toxic and used to assault and rob their victims .
While the powdered form is tasteless and odourless, Scopolamine is a potent drug that can disorient and incapacitate users and lead to frightening hallucinations. This can make it a discreet tool for malevolent purposes, particularly as it can erase memory, make users highly impressionable and even paralyse them physically.

In South America, particularly Colombia, where it is known as burundanga, there are countless reports of users being coerced into carrying out criminal acts after being spiked with the drug. Inadvertently under the "mind control" effects of the drug, these victims have been raped, convinced to commit violent crimes, emptied their bank accounts and even had their organs stolen.

Overdosing on Scopolamine

If you or someone you know has overdosed on Scopolamine, it's important to seek medical help immediately. Symptoms of a Scopolamine overdose include:

• Dilated pupils
  • Dry mouth
  • Blurred vision
  • Confusion
  • Agitation
  • Hallucinations
  • Delirium
  • Paranoia
  • Seizures
  • Respiratory failure
  • Coma
  • Death
It always seemed crazy to me that a drug can be so powerful as to literally be a tool of mind control.

M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
It always seemed crazy to me that a drug can be so powerful as to literally be a tool of mind control.
I learned about the drug from a vice article I don't know how accurate it is. It is true that they use the scopelomine like Rohypnol to rape their victims. I doubt it has mind Controlling effects but it does lead to temporary memory loss which is why it is used to rape women

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Never mess with unknown chemicals. Lots and lots of things look like white powders. Could be something harmless (sugar, table salt) could be lethal (ie suitable for CTB), or could be toxic but not lethal (in which case you will simply be in a lot of pain). I think most things fall into the last category.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
@mmikkee1

0.o

For serious?? I think of scopalamine as the stuff in the patch they put behind your ear before surgery, to kind of chill you out and make sure you don't puke under anesthesia. I've had that a few times, and I don't think it would make me an asset to a bank-robbing operation. I can just imagine it:

TELLER: Hello, how may I help you?

ME: The bag. The three dollars. You put the three dollars in the bag.

ROBBER, OVER HEADSET: Million!

ME: Million.

TELLER: What?

ROBBER: Put three million dollars in the bag!

ME: You three the million dollars. Dollars put the bag in you.

TELLER: Excuse me, are you trying to rob this bank?

ME: No.

ROBBER: Yes!

ME: Yes.

ROBBER: Oh, never mind!