cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I'm a little disappointed, feels like my brain is broken. It's definitely N, but I didn't get the euphoria. Same problem happens with opiates, amphetamines, even cocaine. All the regular effects work, but I don't get happy. I don't get why barbs were ever considered recreational. Never understood benzos either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen0804
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
All drugs have stopped working for me.
It seems so weird that it's even possible. But I've done my fair share of testing, pharmaceutical grade stuff too. Just nothing.

V

vacillating_ideation

May 12, 2019
I'm a little disappointed, feels like my brain is broken. It's definitely N, but I didn't get the euphoria. Same problem happens with opiates, amphetamines, even cocaine. All the regular effects work, but I don't get happy.

What is N?

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Doesn't N stand for Nembutal?

Reactions: SolSideUp and Ruffian
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
For me it is recreational. Pretty similar to alcohol but less euphoria and no hangover, more peace.
I fear that I will drink all my N and there will be nothing left for CTB. I have to stop it doing recreationally.

Reactions: AtomicNewt and cornflowerblue
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
It's definitely N, but I didn't get the euphoria.
What are you talking about? Did you expect N to provide you with a high?! lol
N with the right dose (very little) will knock you out and make you sleep. Just!
Please don't underestimate or belittle N like that.
N is holy, to me at least.

Reactions: Nullm
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I also have little to no effect with most things.. pharmaceutical or street naproxens. :P

• Love
Reactions: Ruffian
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Are you sure it's not working?
I said it worked, it just wasn't recreational or euphoric. Same with the other drug classes I listed. I didn't try all of those today but I've tried on multiple other occasions and felt all of the typical effects aside from euphoria, even when I had pharmaceutical-grade prescribed in my name. So it wasn't an issue of being ripped off or having the wrong chemical.
What are you talking about? Did you expect N to provide you with a high?! lol
N with the right dose (very little) will knock you out and make you sleep. Just!
Please don't underestimate or belittle N like that.
N is holy, to me at least.
Yes, considering it was a top drug of abuse for decades and many found it recreational. I felt drunk without the mood changes. Similar to a heavy benzo dose. I never found benzos recreational either although many others do. I don't get euphoria from opiates or amphetamines either.
For me it is recreational. Pretty similar to alcohol but less euphoria and no hangover, more peace.
I fear that I will drink all my N and there will be nothing left for CTB. I have to stop it doing recreationally.
If you're using it recreational multiple times, you'll build a tolerance so that even if you have N left, it simply won't work in the PPeH listed dose. They warm about tolerance impacting the efficacy. I just tried once to make sure it's real, since I've tried other barbs before and know what general feeling to expect. Even with my single sample dose, I will wait a few weeks to reset tolerance.
I also have little to no effect with most things.. pharmaceutical or street naproxens. :P
I wonder if that's related to a certain type of depression, and why we can't ever get better. I think it says something if even such strong chemicals that are intended to force euphoria don't even produce mood improvements.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtomicNewt and Ruffian
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
If you're using it recreational multiple times, you'll build a tolerance so that even if you have N left, it simply won't work in the PPeH listed dose. They warm about tolerance impacting the efficacy. I just tried once to make sure it's real, since I've tried other barbs before and know what general feeling to expect. Even with my single sample dose, I will wait a few weeks to reset tolerance.
I used it 4 times. I guess I will have to wait few months without using it to reset tolerance.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I said it worked, it just wasn't recreational or euphoric. Same with the other drug classes I listed. I didn't try all of those today but I've tried on multiple other occasions and felt all of the typical effects aside from euphoria, even when I had pharmaceutical-grade prescribed in my name. So it wasn't an issue of being ripped off or having the wrong chemical.

Has it always been this way for you?

DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
Not only did I find it not recreational but also very dangerous, moreso than alcohol. Expect bad things to start happening if you use N for fun.

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Not only did I find it not recreational but also very dangerous, moreso than alcohol. Expect bad things to start happening if you use N for fun.
Like what?

Reactions: AtomicNewt and Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
It could be a lot of things. Depression, age, the body changes, genetics and your history of drug use just to name a few. Euphoria is one of the first effects to go for a lot of people. Most addicts become addicts from trying to recreate it, and then not using becomes problematic because of withdrawal. But I'm surprised you reported that with N. It's good to know and extremely helpful, so thank you. If I go through with getting it, I was afraid I'd end up using it all recreationally. Although I may react differently than you, another reason I hesitate with the holy grail to ctb.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
ugh I ordered it and then learned I can't take meto. I was hoping to just take it to feel good then

DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
Like what?
I crashed my truck into my house at about one mph. I fell off my bike badly. I fell backwards into my shower. Driving on N is dangerous. I used about 17 grams but not all at once.

Reactions: Ruffian
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
I'm a little disappointed, feels like my brain is broken. It's definitely N, but I didn't get the euphoria. Same problem happens with opiates, amphetamines, even cocaine. All the regular effects work, but I don't get happy. I don't get why barbs were ever considered recreational. Never understood benzos either.
They are/were popular because of their ability to desensitize the human psyche. In most persons the effects are a positive euphoric reaction. Because let's face it; why drink or use any psychoactive substance if you don't get a reward right? However it has been my experience during my time working in substance abuse and psyche that not everyone experiences the euphoria. It's rare but not so rare that you don't hear about it now and then. It would appear that you may indeed be one of these rare individuals. I'm sure my response does nothing to alleviate your pain; but I've found sometimes through knowledge we gain what we need to seek another avenue. I've sampled all you have mentioned and I find that because of my high tolerance for alcohol that many of the other substances have little or no effect. When I was taken in to an ER because of my stated intent to CTB I confounded the VA Drs. BAC came back as .34. and I was still walking and talking. I suppose my point is that; (and aren't you glad I'm getting to it?) If a person has used other psychoactive substances to high levels over their lifetime that they inadvertently build tolerance to other drugs that work in a similar fashion in the receptors of our neurons. Bottom line is that to get what you need to alter the conciousness you need a dose high enough to be considered a "Heavy thing". An expression my generation used to describe someone with an addiction so serious that to get their high the dose is one step short of lethality. Thanks for following me this far. Hope you get where/what you need friend.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019

Yes, considering it was a top drug of abuse for decades and many found it recreational. I felt drunk without the mood changes. Similar to a heavy benzo dose. I never found benzos recreational either although many others do. I don't get euphoria from opiates or amphetamines either.

I wonder if that's related to a certain type of depression, and why we can't ever get better. I think it says something if even such strong chemicals that are intended to force euphoria don't even produce mood improvements.
Do you really have to wait that long after just trying it once? Doesn't tolerance take a little while to develop?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Do you really have to wait that long after just trying it once? Doesn't tolerance take a little while to develop?
It takes 2 weeks of daily use for a standard sleep dose to stop working. I don't think there's any data on barbiturate tolerance in the context of suicide but I'm pretty sure one use won't do anything.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Uh, wait. People use Nembutal in a recreational way?