• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
A is a fine man I can vouch for that not that I've had a delivery just from communication gut instinct but he only sells N in liquid form and of the two powder v liquid I would rather have powder maybe so more because you can mix it up with something more pleasurable .. will there ever be another China seller and if no why not!!!

Reactions: anna
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
I'd prefer powder as it last 10 years or more if stored correctly and you can mix it into less water. The people who got powdered N from johnson while his stuff was pure and before he went out of business are lucky. Its like taking N on easy mode. 50ml is nothing.

We probably wont see another powder supplier. So we are stuck with A's 200ml.

Reactions: anna
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I'd prefer powder as it last 10 years or more if stored correctly and you can mix it into less water. The people who got powdered N from johnson while his stuff was pure and before he went out of business are lucky. Its like taking N on easy mode. 50ml is nothing.

We probably wont see another powder supplier. So we are stuck with A's 200ml.
Yes that was off putting I heard someone buy from A but the use by date was 2019, fine if you plan to go now but not if you wanted to wait a little while

Reactions: azeton
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I remember seeing someone post that there's a way of getting the pentobarbital out of the liquid. Idk if its true or not

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
A is a fine man I can vouch for that not that I've had a delivery just from communication gut instinct but he only sells N in liquid form and of the two powder v liquid I would rather have powder maybe so more because you can mix it up with something more pleasurable .. will there ever be another China seller and if no why not!!!

Before Johnson disappeared, he was diluting his product while still claiming it was pure. Someone on 8chan took 15 grams of his powder and survived, but there's no way of knowing how much of it was actual pentobarbital.

There might be another Chinese supplier one day, but their product will need to be tested and verified to be legitimate.

I read a case report of someone who CTB with pentobarbital, and when they checked his emails, they saw that he had bought it from a supplier in India.

Reactions: azeton