• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
It turned out to be surprisingly difficult to find this without directly asking someone.

They're good places to buy materials for passing on peacefully, such as benzos and opioids, or for those that want to give life another try beforehand, ketamine and low doses of meth (5-10mg) can be immensely helpful.

Reactions: dano6533
N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks. Malice was actually my first choice for a username, but I think this one is a better fit for this period of my life.

As for RCs, a lot of people here probably have anxiety. Does anyone know of a cheaper domestic (US) source of benzos? I've ordered clonazolam from DomesticRCs in the past, but $140 is pretty steep for a gram of etizolam. I recall buying it for far cheaper from another site in the past. I don't know if the price in general has increased that much.

I suppose saving money doesn't matter that much now, but i still don't like overpaying and feeling like I'm being ripped off.

2birds1stone

Jun 27, 2018
Did anyone find a reliable clear net benzo RC supplier? If anyone can PM me or reply. I have anxiety and have been trying To give life a try while I found a speciality doctor because my new MD found 2 severe medical issues in the second visit after labs and x-rays and CTs were back.

He found some medical issues that likely affected my mood severely and it should have been caught when I was younger but my family used a nurse practitioner and she is such an idiot- she thinks ambien is a benzo, not a synthetic drug whose method of action was based of benzos, but an actual benzo even after me showing her the ambien pharmakinetics.

She is uptight with the benzos since I explained to her how she didn't understand basic pharmacy science, so etiz and c-lam in proper doses but I had samples of one that DRC started caring now pellet form only and it's nice since it only affects anxiety.

Can anyone PM or post a clear-net, trusted and sped delivery proton mail or if need be, a cheap and trusted dark net supplier. I prefer suppliers that do powders- cheap and volumetric mixing is so easy that if one can't do it I'm surprised they use proton mail or TOR....
I am desperately low, so if anyone has some and is willing to do a cash transfer of say 100 mg c-lam while I figure this out or more as long as you're a trusted member on here I could do some proton mail or PMs..

[RANT: The NP took, like all RNs, one, barely transferable gen Chem/inorganic/organic/biochem class and non transferable classes in anatomy, one In physio and a technical microbiology course, only with a pre-college English prereqs. Then nursing classes to be an RN, 2 years of experience and then two summers of classes with a year of online classes- most not science classes but "nursing" classes (still based on the "nursing" model, rather than PAs who take the same prereqs as premeds and basically take the "theory"ish years of med school (first 2) and cram them into 1 year but with more clinical work, and the last two years are like the last 2 years of med school (clinical years and relating science to their 3rd year heavily, a few months of basically being an intern in year 4, some selecticed and some electives), PAs take year 3 basically with a little bit of selectices and many are offering primary care, surgical, medical/pediatric speciality, or diagnostic med (path, radiology, etc), or behavioral and neuro internships. So to have actually more practicing privileges in most states, one most become an RN (if you take your high school serious, it only takes 2 years to get an RN and general Ed to transfer to get a bachelor's in something easy, no need for a BSN, could get it done in 2 summers and 2 semesters and get a psych or liberal arts degree, practice 2-3 years, then 2 in person 8 week courses during the summers and inbetween are 16-18 units of mostly nursing and management courses, and then a 6 month in person preceptorship in general medicine under a nurse practitioner and bam you get a masters in nursing.]