• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

finnn

finnn

Mar 13, 2023
Kinda sudden, but does any one know if you can overdose and ctb on aller-tec pills? I don't have any ctb methods i think i can do other than overdosing on allergy pills or tylenor but i've heard tylenor is super painful way to go, and the other way is slitting my wrist which is also painful. Forgot to mention i also have rope but the idea of hanging myself creeps me out. Does any one have any other recommendations of methods? I don't have access to many things.

Last edited:
sylver

sylver

Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, none of these methods are particularly effective. Tylenol will kill you, but very slowly and painfully and you will definitely seek help before it finishes you off. The other two mehods wouldn't really kill you at all. SN or N are typically the gold standard. Maybe exit bags as well.

Reactions: koifishs and finnn
finnn

finnn

Mar 13, 2023
Yeah, none of these methods are particularly effective. Tylenol will kill you, but very slowly and painfully and you will definitely seek help before it finishes you off. The other two mehods wouldn't really kill you at all. SN or N are typically the gold standard. Maybe exit bags as well.
Too bad i'm not sure if I can access SN or N, i probably need to do more research on this type of stuff
i'm considering doing shallow water black out method as it seems the one that seems best considering my situation

Reactions: koifishs
sylver

sylver

Dec 17, 2021
Too bad i'm not sure if I can access SN or N, i probably need to do more research on this type of stuff
Yup, I very much advise you do so. Otherwise there's a very real chance that you'll have a failed attempt. Before doing anything, make sure you've done the research.

Reactions: koifishs and finnn