• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
I was wondering if someone could help me about how to get cyanide in Europe, since I can't find it

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Sorry I don't know if I'm breaking any rule with this question, I still don't know properly how this works. If anyone knows how to help me with this we can talk by dm. Thanks a lot

Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
As long as you exchange sources through PMs then you're not breaking any rules. Why did you decide to go with cyanide? It's not really a peaceful way to go and there's a high chance of rejection (throwing up) which could lead to some really bad complications to your body. Why don't you go with SN instead? It's available for purchase online and they ship to Europe

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
As long as you exchange sources through PMs then you're not breaking any rules. Why did you decide to go with cyanide? It's not really a peaceful way to go and there's a high chance of rejection (throwing up) which could lead to some really bad complications to your body. Why don't you go with SN instead? It's available for purchase online and they ship to Europe
Oh okay thank you so much for the advice. The truth is I'm desesperate and I don't know what method it's better. I thought about cyanide since, although it can be painful, people say that is so quick and I don't mind having pain if it's gonna last just for 5 or 10 minutes, but what you say does make sense. I also was afraid of SN and the possibilities of failing but idk I think I would have to go with that. Thank you again

• Love
Reactions: Yahwa
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
Oh okay thank you so much for the advice. The truth is I'm desesperate and I don't know what method it's better. I thought about cyanide since, although it can be painful, people say that is so quick and I don't mind having pain if it's gonna last just for 5 or 10 minutes, but what you say does make sense. I also was afraid of SN and the possibilities of failing but idk I think I would have to go with that. Thank you again
If you follow Stan's guide (which you can find in this forum) you have a high chance of succeeding. I understand your pain and desperation but you should really take the time to study all the methods there are and find a peaceful one. You'll also need time to gather everything in order to succeed, so even if it hurts to stay a little longer, you really should take that time to think on it. And during that time, a lot of things can happen, so you'll be able to see if CTB really is the solution for you or not. I wish you the best, regardless of what you end up choosing 💜

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
If you follow Stan's guide (which you can find in this forum) you have a high chance of succeeding. I understand your pain and desperation but you should really take the time to study all the methods there are and find a peaceful one. You'll also need time to gather everything in order to succeed, so even if it hurts to stay a little longer, you really should take that time to think on it. And during that time, a lot of things can happen, so you'll be able to see if CTB really is the solution for you or not. I wish you the best, regardless of what you end up choosing 💜
Thank you so much, you are really kind and I appreciate it a lot. It's been almost a year of searching but I'm kinda stuck in this, but your right, I have to clear my mind and see what's better. I would have a look again to SN method and decide. Hope you are doing well 💛

• Love
Reactions: Yahwa