HyperEclipse

HyperEclipse

Longing for death but lacks the motivation
Jun 16, 2023
So, I'm in a facility where it would be a little difficult (not impossible) to get my hands on a blade. Does anyone know a simple way to maybe make something sharp enough to cut with? There are other self harm methods but I don't find them as useful as cutting.

SettingYourself

SettingYourself

Oct 23, 2023
So, I'm in a facility where it would be a little difficult (not impossible) to get my hands on a blade. Does anyone know a simple way to maybe make something sharp enough to cut with? There are other self harm methods but I don't find them as useful as cutting.
A knife, scissors, neddles, toothpicks
it usually hurts more than doing any damage but yeah

parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
broken glass is the meanest of things if we're talking damage
if not, then knives and scissors, barely leave a trace after a while but hurt like hell

Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
Don't use scissors or normal knives, that's just begging for an infection and a horrible cut. Take apart a razor 🪒 for the blades. Toothpicks aren't a bad shout.

peachchildtenshi

peachchildtenshi

life
Apr 6, 2023
Don't use scissors or normal knives, that's just begging for an infection and a horrible cut. Take apart a razor 🪒 for the blades. Toothpicks aren't a bad shout.
As a daily cutter, theres nothing wrong with them if you sanitized them beforehand
i usually just spray and wipe a bit of 99% iso alcohol on my tools,

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
your own nails. grow them out long enough, file them into a point if you can. you can cut yourself in a scratching motion if you try hard enough. and i know you said specifically cutting but, ive scratched holes into my arm when there was nothing else. keep scratching over and over in the same spot and youll eat away at your skin eventually.

S

SuicidalAngel

Nov 1, 2023
A blade from a pencil sharpener, knives.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
When I was in prison, I wasn't allowed any sharp objects. I would get people to buy a pencil sharpener for me, or borrow one from someone. The blades are easily extracted, sharp and strong. Just the job!