B

bones

Feb 5, 2021
I have been trying to get n. Anyone know how to get it. I have been scammed too many times. I need it badly.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Kbeau
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
You can find A's email address in the PPeH to get N.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Keto and Kbeau
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
Can you please give me the email address

Do they have a 2021 book or just a 2020 in but

Can you please send me the address
I do not know the email address. The latest edition of the PPeH is in the resources section

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Be careful there is an edited version of the PPeH out there where a scammer edited the PDF to change A's address to one with only ONE letter changed. He fooled me because I thought I had the real PPeH and got too eager and desperate. I lost $600 but at least I can prevent anyone else from being scammed by him.

Reactions: boydiablo, Astral316 and lofticries
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Be careful there is an edited version of the PPeH out there where a scammer edited the PDF to change A's address to one with only ONE letter changed. He fooled me because I thought I had the real PPeH and got too eager and desperate. I lost $600 but at least I can prevent anyone else from being scammed by him.
Yes, and this edited version with the fake email address is the one listed in the resources on this site. So do NOT go to the resources to find the email address like other users are suggesting.

EDIT:
The version in the resources section of the wiki (the one I was referring to) has now been replaced with the correct version).

Last edited:
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Yes, and this edited version with the fake email address is the one listed in the resources on this site. So do NOT go to the resources to find the email address like other users are suggesting.
Oh, it is? That is very bad and should be addressed IMMEDIATELY or lots of people are going to be scammed. Notice that the spelling of the names don't match! Check the 5th letter of the name a vs e. I hope that the mods get this fixed ASAP. I think that either the PDF should have the correct address for A or no address at all, but definitely not that scammer's address. That scammer doesn't deserve any more of our money from desperate suicidal people!

I got the edited PDF of the PPeH somewhere. It may have been from this site. I think that I just googled "Peaceful Pill Handbook" and downloaded one of the results. It was the full edition of the Peaceful Pill Handbook except that apparently the scammer edited the part where A's address is to his own email address, which as the same address but with one letter changed. So if you are trying to buy from A be very, very, very careful to make sure that the name matches EXACTLY.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Oh, it is? That is very bad and should be addressed IMMEDIATELY or lots of people are going to be scammed. Notice that the spelling of the names don't match! Check the 5th letter of the name a vs e. I hope that the mods get this fixed ASAP. I think that either the PDF should have the correct address for A or no address at all, but definitely not that scammer's address. That scammer doesn't deserve any more of our money from desperate suicidal people!
Yes, I messaged 2 mods already but they didn't reply (yet)...

If a mod is reading this: I have proof that the PPeH in the resources section contains the email address of a scammer. Feel free to contact me via chat/PM for this proof.

I got the edited PDF of the PPeH somewhere. It may have been from this site. I think that I just googled "Peaceful Pill Handbook" and downloaded one of the results. It was the full edition of the Peaceful Pill Handbook except that apparently the scammer edited the part where A's address is to his own email address, which as the same address but with one letter changed. So if you are trying to buy from A be very, very, very careful to make sure that the name matches EXACTLY.
I believe MD5 hashes of the correct versions should be listed as well. Not every user will understand what this means, but it will prevent some people from getting scammed.

Last edited:
Reactions: orangepotato
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Yes, I messaged 2 mods already but they didn't reply (yet)...
If the mods know the correct address of A then they should just edit the PDF themselves back to show the correct address for A and then re-upload the corrected PDF.

Does the PPeH have a verification hash / checksum ? It seems like the sort of book where a hash value would be extremely important. For those who don't know, a hash function is one which takes an input value (in this case the contents of the PDF) and then outputs a unique hash value. This would mean that if anyone edited even one letter in the PDF the hash value would be different.

People could then verify that they have the right unmodified PDF (and thus A's address) by making sure that the hash value / checksum matches.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
If the mods know the correct address of A then they should just edit the PDF themselves back to show the correct address for A and then re-upload the corrected PDF.

Does the PPeH have a verification hash? It seems like the sort of book where a hash value would be extremely useful. For those who don't know, a hash function is one which takes an input value (in this case the contents of the PDF) and then outputs a unique hash value. This would mean that if anyone edited even one letter in the PDF the hash value would be different.
Well, every file has a verification hash. You just need to know you have the right version first.

Also, who is maintaining this wiki on SS? Not saying this site is part of the scam, but can everyone who edits this wiki be trusted?

Reactions: orangepotato
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
I believe MD5 hashes of the correct versions should be listed as well. Not every user will understand what this means, but it will prevent some people from getting scammed.
Yes. Agree 100%. This is EXACTLY the kind of situation that MD5 hashes were built for. For anyone who doesn't know what those are, a MD5 hash computes a unique output value from the contents of the PDF. If any content of the PDF is modified, even a single letter, then a completely different MD5 hash value will be computed.

Can someone with the authentic PDF straight from the website compute the MD5? Then we can compare the MD5 from the PDF hosted on this server and see if they match. Would that work out? It would have to be the exact same version, revision, release date, etc.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Yes. Agree 100%. This is EXACTLY the kind of situation that MD5 hashes were built for. For anyone who doesn't know what those are, a MD5 hash computes a unique output value from the contents of the PDF. If any content of the PDF is modified, even a single letter, then a completely different MD5 hash value will be computed.

Can someone with the authentic PDF straight from the website compute the MD5? Then we can compare the MD5 from the PDF hosted on this server and see if they match. Would that work out?
It's a little hard as the PPeH is only given to Exit members, for which you need to be 50 years old.

But look at the name of the seller and his supposed e-mail address. Do they match? They clearly don't.

H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
It's a little hard as the PPeH is only given to Exit members, for which you need to be 50 years old.

But look at the name of the seller and his supposed e-mail address. Do they match? They clearly don't.
If you are only purchasing the PPeH, they don't verify your age. When entering your DOB obviously choose a year that makes you over 50. Uploading photo ID is optional. I have purchased it and I am not anywhere near 50.

I emailed A approx 12 hours ago enquiring about ordering N. Anyone know how long he takes to reply? Or maybe cos it's the weekend he might take a bit longer.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
If you are only purchasing the PPeH, they don't verify your age. When entering your DOB obviously choose a year that makes you over 50. Uploading photo ID is optional. I have purchased it twice in the past few years and I am not anywhere near 50.
That's interesting to know. So they only do an ID check if you want to use their forums?

H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
That's interesting to know. So they only do an ID check if you want to use their forums?
That's what I assume. I never tried to join their forums though cos I only really wanted the PPeH and didn't want to deal with the hassle if there was any age verification.

For some reason the Resources section has 2 editions of the PPeH - May 2018 and Jan 2021. DO NOT USE THE EMAIL IN THE MAY 2018 EDITION. The Jan 2021 edition in the Resources has the correct address listed (as of today, anyway). I have no idea why the Resources section wouldn't have deleted a 3+ year old edition when they updated the Jan 2021 one...

On a different note, wondering if anyone has had any experience with this supplier "B" who is in the PPeH? I never come across a B in these forums, only A. I am wondering if it is better to order from a lesser known source... would this maybe increase the chances of it getting through customs and/or being "visited" by LE down the line?

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, orangepotato and HopelessFight
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018

What ? Wasn't the PPeH 2021-Jan version scanned and uploaded by global mod @RainAndSadness ?

@DutchSuicidalPerson @orangepotato I don't think checking MD5 is possible. The Exit Intl website must have protected the document from being downloaded, that's why people have to capture it as image page by page, then export those images to a new PDF file.

Reactions: RainAndSadness and hopeisgone
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Having checked and rechecked the Jan 2021 edition on the resources page against my legitimate copy of the PPeH, I can confirm that it is the correct email address. However, don't even take my word for it! This confusion and conflicting info is why it's so important not to trust internet randoms and, if you can afford it, buy the PPeH yourself! As noted before, age is not verified, just make sure the DOB you enter makes you look over 50. The peace of mind is worth it, and it's cheaper than being scammed :)
Are you absolutely sure? Both DutchSuicidalPerson and I confirm that it is the scammer's email address which is A's address but with the 5th letter as an e instead of an a

H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
I just checked for literally the fourth time. I don't know where the confusion is coming from as we are all reading the exact same document.

The Jan 2021 edition on the resources page has the correct email - the 5th letter is a.

The May 2018 edition is also on the resources page and it was the INCORRECT email you are referring to - the 5th letter is e.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Are you absolutely sure? Both DutchSuicidalPerson and I confirm that it is the scammer's email address which is A's address but with the 5th letter as an e instead of an a
Yes, it seems there is some confusion here. When you click on "peaceful pill handbook" in the menu, there's a bunch of links to the PPeH. The one at the top, Jan 2021 version, really contains the fake mail. Maybe there are other links to the PPeH on that page and hopeisgone is opening another one?

orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
I just deleted the old version of the PDF and redownloaded it and it now has the correct address. Some time between then and now someone must have corrected it.

Try redownloading it and see if it's now corrected.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I just deleted the old version of the PDF and redownloaded it and it now has the correct address. Some time between then and now someone must have corrected it.
Weird, I just downloaded on my phone and still have the fake mail. I'll have another look when I'm home as I'm on my phone now. To be clear, this is the link I'm using.

Screenshot 20210314 125726 Chrome

H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
My bad! I was looking at a different resources page, this one Suicide Resource Compilation

Sorry for the confusion ❤️

Reactions: HopelessFight
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
My bad! I was looking at a different resources page, this one Suicide Resource Compilation

Sorry for the confusion ❤️
Yes, the one linked in that topic contains the correct e-mail.

The one linked in the resources section of the Wiki still contains the fake e-mail.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

That's fake news. I suggest you stop spreading false information. You've been spreading these lies on several posts without submitting clear evidence. The ressources contain the correct information. Why do I know that? Because I copied and uploaded this PPH edition myself.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium