• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Dying is unfortunately more difficult than living.
Every sleep is about a wish, every wish is related to erasing existence. The only thing I want to believe in miracles.

I looked for a place that does not belong to any country or law.
But I couldn't find a livable place.

I need a place where I can be far from everything.

I need a place where people don't go, I need a place where the laws don't prevail.

A place where material things are not necessary.

This seems more reasonable than trying to end life properly.

People are so hungry that they do not allow us to die as those who do not want to exist, nor can we go to a place where we can maintain absolute loneliness.

It is very bad that the Earth is not flat. Thus, as people who carried out straight logic said, we would walk and fall into space.

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I don't know. I am not sure which hotel or short term rented flat to choose. I don't have so much money to spend on different places to choose.
I will search for a place that is not so popular. Tourist wise. Also no family holiday places or hotels. Actually I wish I would end my life in Ukraine. Because many places there are half empty and nearly everyone would be distracted and focused on themselfes because of war and survival.

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
I don't know. I am not sure which hotel or short term rented flat to choose. I don't have so much money to spend on different places to choose.
I will search for a place that is not so popular. Tourist wise. Also no family holiday places or hotels. Actually I wish I would end my life in Ukraine. Because many places there are half empty and nearly everyone would be distracted and focused on themselfes because of war and survival.

Ukraine may be attractive in many ways. However, if there were to be people around me, I would prefer it to be people living as a peaceful tribe, rather than modern people.

It is sufficient to provide access to things that will ensure the continuity of the biological process at a minimal level.

I don't know if it would be better to end his life or to not know where he is and what condition he is in.

I guess the only problem is that from the moment we are born, we don't have the luxury of being alone...

Thus, this would make considerations of which method should we choose less important.