neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
If so, what are your fav show/s? I'd love to talk about them / find new things to watch!
My number one fav rn is bungo stray dogs (i feel like that makes a little too much sense for someone on this forum- but yeah, its been one of my hyperfixations since 10th grade. Its a good show if you ignore the younger part of the fandom)

I also really like studio ghibli films. I just rewatched Ponyo the other day, it's really special for me since I used to watch it as a kid all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21, AllCatsAreGrey, shincyroneko and 2 others
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Hi, I watch animes and read mangas.

what are your fav show/s?

To stay in the realm of SFW shows, I can say my favorites are Serial Experiments Lain, Last Exile and Ergo Proxy (the most joyful is probably Last Exile even if it's not the "kawaii" kind :ahhha:).

Never heard of Bungo Stray Dogs before but I'll look at it.

Ghibli's movies have a special place in my heart, the first movie I watched as a kid was "Spirited Away" in a theater. My favorite is "From Up on Poppy Hill", I relate a lot with it and I can't watch it without crying, I love it.

• Love
Reactions: shincyroneko, sserafim, neverwashere and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If so, what are your fav show/s? I'd love to talk about them / find new things to watch!
My number one fav rn is bungo stray dogs (i feel like that makes a little too much sense for someone on this forum- but yeah, its been one of my hyperfixations since 10th grade. Its a good show if you ignore the younger part of the fandom)

I also really like studio ghibli films. I just rewatched Ponyo the other day, it's really special for me since I used to watch it as a kid all the time.
My favs are Demon Slayer, Death Note, AOT, TPN, HXH, etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, tiger b, SmollMushroom and 2 others
neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
Reactions: SmollMushroom, shincyroneko and sserafim
chronicsoup

chronicsoup

Dec 3, 2023
AOT has always been my favourite and in response to it's finale recently, I've been able to convince my girlfriend to rewatch it and it's her first ever anime, halfway into season 2 and she's loving it. Besides that, watch Vampire hunter D bloodlust. Amazing movie.

stagnatedhostage

stagnatedhostage

doesn't feel like partying anymore
Dec 2, 2023
Death Note, definitely. I don't know a single person who doesn't like it. I like Magical Girl Site too.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I've really only seen Death Note and Bocchi The Rock! I loved both shows though.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
I remember watching a little of bungo stray dogs a couple years ago but dropping it for what ever reason.

My favorite anime rn tho is one piece (🐐)

I've haven't watched any studios ghibli films except Spirited Away which was really good

Also here's my myanimelist account for you to find new things to watch https://myanimelist.net/profile/TheHeavnlyDemon

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Steins;gate
Code Geass
Monster

Reactions: tiger b
K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
Not really an anime, but I remember picking up Naruto manga at a dentist, and it was during the Final Valley fight (the first one), which got me hooked when I was little. I also read Fist of the North Star manga in a barber shop, which was probably the most intense thing I've ever encountered when I was in elementary school lol.
Than came Dragonball Z, Doraemon, Crayon Shinchan, Atashinchi, Keroro Gunso, …etc. your typical shonen/episodic manga that kids in Japan would get into.

As for anime, I was apparently a huge fan of Anpanman, but that's probably the same with every kid that grew up in Japan, and I was way too little to actually remember it.
It was probably Pokemon. Ironically, I think it was in English, not Japanese (not sure why lol), but it didn't really bother me since I can understand English lol. Also my first video game that I got was Pokémon Crystal (in Japanese), so that probably helped too. I also remember going to the 2nd Pokemon movie with Lugia, which was probably my first movie experience at a cinema as well (and it was pretty intense for a kid), followed by other Pokémon movies+Pixar movies+Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away (which was pretty scary at that time, especially the pig scene).

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I have watched dozens of animes but am not interested as much in my adult years

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
the code geass opening song is fire i've been listening to it a lot recently

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

I think there's some cool anime movies. I can't bring myself to become interested in anime tv shows with 50+ episodes. I respect the artform but it's just not for me.

LossOfMe

LossOfMe

"Petal by petal, I've witnessed a withered Spring"
Sep 14, 2022
I dooo! Bungou is def one of my cherished ones!

Other titles I've watched and enjoyed are: Blue Lock (my new Kuroko mo Basket), Ron Kamonohashi, Cool Doji Danshi, My New Boss is Goofy, Jujutsu Kaisen, Hypmic...And goes on.