• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I'm trying O-DSMT to feel better, but I'd like to hear reports from opioid/opiate users and their forms of administration. thanks

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I'd suggest taking it in increments instead of taking it all at once if you're trying it for recreational purposes or pain management. O-DSMT isn't particularly strong for pain management, especially acute pain, but it will give you somewhat of a numbing sensation. In my experience, it'll mostly make you feel fuzzy and a little lightheaded but nothing worse. But still, take it with caution.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
I looked it up. On wikipedia it says "o-dsmt" has been "marketed as powdered kratom leaf". Is "o-dsmt" kratom? I've tried kratom for pain, but without success, but many ppl have had very good success with it for pain and many other things. Kratom is legal in most parts of the USA. Wikipedia is lying when it says kratom is linked to deaths, if that's what they're talking about. There are big forums all about kratom.

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
What I heard, without having any actual experience with opioids. Is that opioids is not something one want to use as a long term solution, since it's known for being highly addictive. And could possibly just create more long term problems.

Last edited:
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I mean if i cant sleep 1000mg of paracetamol knocks me out rofl.

I use it even if im gooood

N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
I have been using opoids for many years for recreational purposes, mostly weaker ones like Kratom, Tramadol or poppy tea. I enjoy the positive effect it has on my mood, especially during winter when I can't do much outdoors. Besides I consider taking all kinds of drugs as a hobby of mine.
I haven't used O-DSMT yet, but from friends who have used it I know that it is pretty potent. So be careful not to overdose as a first time user, if you are not ready to die yet. And be sure to only use it occasionally, if you don't want to get addicted. You probably shouldn't use it more often than 2 times a month to keep the tolerance down and avoid addiction, but this also depends on the individual and dosage. As a general rule you can use the build up of tolerance to opoids as an indicator of developping a physical addiction.
Apparently rectal comsumption is a lot more effective than oral consumption. I had a friend who was addicted to O-DSMT and only did rectal consumption claiming that swallowing it is a waste of money.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rotciv
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I used to then knew I was fucking myself up too much.

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I looked it up. On wikipedia it says "o-dsmt" has been "marketed as powdered kratom leaf". Is "o-dsmt" kratom? I've tried kratom for pain, but without success, but many ppl have had very good success with it for pain and many other things. Kratom is legal in most parts of the USA. Wikipedia is lying when it says kratom is linked to deaths, if that's what they're talking about. There are big forums all about kratom.
No, Odsmt is the active metabolite of tramadol. Tramadol is a prodrug and after your liver converts it the odsmt makes you high. The active ingredients in kratom are mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine.