RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I want cheap and I want big space. I have been tied to Microsoft OneDrive for 2 years now and they've resorted to threatening to "freeze" all my files and lock me out if I don't continue paying their $10 per month for 1 TB. What service are you guys using?

I've googled but they're usually paid blog posts, so I'd rather ask other consumers like you fine people.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Have you looked at Google Drive? I've been using it for years and I like how user-friendly it is. I'm not sure about the price though, the files I store aren't that large (just text docs)

Reactions: RileyTanaka
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
Have you looked at Google Drive? I've been using it for years and I like how user-friendly it is. I'm not sure about the price though, the files I store aren't that large (just text docs)
Yeah, I use Google Drive now, but I find it to be clunky with media. And I'm not loving the way they display files in general.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I use Dropbox. No idea of the storage limit or reliability really, but stuff I put in there years ago is still there. Never needed to use another.

Reactions: RileyTanaka
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I find Techradar good for advice on matters like this:
Techradar.

Reactions: RileyTanaka and Deleted member 1465