• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tary

tary

Student
Jul 3, 2022
I have 765 hours played on Steam, but I only started playing again recently after a long break. My favourite class is Soldier, but I used to be a decent Spy too back in the day.
I remember reading somewhere a while ago that there would be a new update with new items, but that doesn't seem to have happened (yet?).

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I used to play it a lot during middle school, I really got addicted to the game and took long breaks depending on whether I had people to play with, then I would play it occasionally but never quite quit. I had to quit the game completely since last year as I don't play much on PC due to I have to need spare parts since some components are failing. I used to play as Pyro or Engineer.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
So does either of you want to play with me?

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I would like to, but I can't play on PC until I replace some components, I would ask you to send me your username via DM so I can invite you once that has been solved, but I understand that you do not want to share it in that case.

Mortalist

Mortalist

Apr 19, 2023
I have "Transport Fever 2". But I have the feeling we mean different games :D

• Yay!
Reactions: 333
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I used to play back when it first came out...or it actually may have been a little while afterwards. I have great fond memories of playing in matches and the maps and classes. I fell in love with being a spy šŸ˜. But yeah, that game definitely pulled me through some rough times/dark places in my life...