Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
It's my favourite game and I play it nearly everyday even though it can get toxic at times

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
yes i suck though, i just got demoted to iron 1...

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
yes i suck though, i just got demoted to iron 1...
Damn that's harsh. What champs and roles do you play? You could get out of iron just by one tricking what you're good at, easily silver maybe even gold level.

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
Damn that's harsh. What champs and roles do you play? You could get out of iron just by one tricking what you're good at, easily silver maybe even gold level.
i got to silver with sett top but i got bored and started doing viego jungle and i just havent got the hang of it

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
i got to silver with sett top but i got bored and started doing viego jungle and i just havent got the hang of it
I used to play champs I enjoyed but I was bad at and it always results in losses. Better to stick what you're good at if climbing ranked is your goal. I know it makes the game more boring but it pays off in elo, and higher ranks get challenging so you will enjoy your boring champ once you get there. I play kayle shes my strongest champ but super boring but she gives me so much elo.

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
>"Fully recovered"
>Plays league of legends

Pick one.
/s

Reactions: AloeGarten
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
queueing up rn, i take addy when i play too and it makes me play like a god. though im only diamond rn cause i have a super shitty setup

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
queueing up rn, i take addy when i play too and it makes me play like a god. though im only diamond rn cause i have a super shitty setup
i want addy so bad i just know id be so much better at val and league