• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jackie_boy1337

jackie_boy1337

Nov 5, 2022
I've basically made a hobby out of looking up my physical symptoms and what official diagnosis they could possibly be, and I stumbled across "sleep deprivation psychosis" today.
I'd never heard of it before, but it fits to a T
  • Confused thinking: Muddled thinking, difficulty concentrating, speech that doesn't make sense, or racing thoughts.
  • False beliefs: When a person is convinced of an idea that is counter to reality, also called a delusion.
  • Hallucinations: When a person senses something that is not there. Hallucinations can involve all five senses.
  • Changed feelings: This can present as unusual or unexplained mood swings or dampened emotional responses.
  • Changed behaviors: This is erratic or unusual behavior compared to a person's baseline.
If I'm reading this correctly, I'm basically stuck with pretty severe, irreversible brain damage for the rest of my life.

The worst of my insomnia has dissipated and I've been getting adequate, regular sleep but I'm still dealing with visual hallucinations, the damped emotional responses and constant "auditory disturbances."

All of this occurred after months of being awake for 5 days at a time, with less than an hour of sleep between 5-day periods. This went on for MONTHS.
Has anyone else here ever suffered from this? If so, for how long and did you ever recover?

If not, I don't understand how this doesn't qualify for any of the assisted suicide programs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bluem00n, looseye and SamTam33