• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
I've been feeling really down lately and I think a cute video of animals or anything similar would cheer me up. Does anyone have any go-to videos for a mood boost?

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and tezw
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
  • Love
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: sugarb, tezw, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 2 others
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Sorry you're feeling down. Chiitan always make me laugh.
5qEMi4y

• Love
Reactions: quietly_gone, sadidiot0328, tezw and 1 other person
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I don't have any videos on hand, but for apps I downloaded on this morning called Finch where you can raise a little tamagotchi bird! It lets you dress up your bird & decorate their house & it rewards you for doing self care stuff like finishing goals you set, journaling, or doing guided breathing. The art style on the bird is really cute & you can add friends. I'm gonna use it to help motivate me to like brush my hair & stuff, and I like the catalogue of noise machine audios it has

• Love
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, sadidiot0328 and tezw