WastedBandaid

WastedBandaid

trapped here
Sep 11, 2023
sometimes i sh and usually the day after if i go out i just wear my usual clothes… even with fresh cuts, i used to hide them and all that but now i realized that no one really gives a fuck. i'm still kinda scared to reveal them at school though,, since they're people i see everyday lmao
either way, styros has the deepest i've ever reached; i like the way they scar. i sh as a way to manifest my emotional pain to physical for others to see, the same way as my whole life is an act for others to watch
might sound horrible but i am actually proud of my scars, of how hard i've worked on them, of when ppl notice them (i feel so valid)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, natthebrat and CyVir
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
occasionally like when i am in a public space like a mall or smth n if the clothes r not able to hide them i won't bother yk??

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Personally no, I do try to cover up scars as much as possible.

I find them horrible to look at and I suspect most people feel the same. Cut up or scars on flesh just looks terrible to me, almost makes me feel sick.

CloudyNight

CloudyNight

Wake me up before you go go
Apr 15, 2023
What I have noticed is depending on how big the cut people never notice unless they are looking for it most people are focused on my face eyes whatever so I'll usually go out with friends and whatnot forgetting about them