• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

elimliadam

elimliadam

Feb 11, 2024
Read the books of Michael Newton, It will definitely calm you down

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Im ok with reincarnation if I come back as long as I come back as a sloth

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
But an animal is worse because everyday is a fight to survive and because they don't have there own thoughts everyday is just about survival.
I don't think that *fight to survive* is necessarily a bad things. Fight to survive means that a diseased animal is likely to be killed on the early stage of its disease. These who are on this forum due to developing of some disease, should understand.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am not an expert on reincarnation, so I don't know if you have the previous life memory when you reborn.

If yes, you have the memory, it makes me rather believe reincarnation does not exist (because there was no memory for me when I was born). Ans even if there is, I would have enough courage to ctb everytime.

If no, there is nothing to worry about! You won't know what's happening to your soul. Your future soul will deal with it!