TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I get them everyday an usually they come after my mood starts to drop from it's already shit level, even if i've been doing "fun things"

It gets so bad that i had to take paracetamol and go to sleep otherwise i end up like a zombie, tonight i have taken 1000mg paracetamol and i'm currently chugging several cans of Cider and i feel somewhat fine now, alcohol seems to level me out.

Just a fucked up depression headache that i have had for years now, people constantly say just get over it but i can't rofl, it's physical not mental you arsewipe.

• Aww..
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, ctvunny, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Student
Dec 28, 2023
i have got something similar, but i get only like weak headaches at evenings 2/3 days a week during the winter - somehow its always during this period of a year.. luckily its bearable but annoying enough to feel it, at its worst falling asleep is the only option to cope with it :// too draining to do anything even..

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
PA𝖨𝑁

PA𝖨𝑁

Oct 14, 2023
i can relate, they start with a nausea and vision loss for half an hour, once the migraine settles in, it last for one or two hours, closing my eyes, turning the lights off while laying on bed does help.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I get pains sometimes, not always headaches. I've read before that depression can actually cause random neurological pain, but I don't know how true that is.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah sometimes, I think it's cuz I drink too much water…

Reactions: ctvunny
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I used to when I was suffering caffeine withdrawal. They stopped once I discovered what the cause was so I make sure to take some form of caffeine everyday at least. Unfortunately I've become so dependent that I can't go maybe more than 20 hours without it or the painful headaches will come back.

Sometimes I've also had them while dehydrated too.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
I get them everyday an usually they come after my mood starts to drop from it's already shit level, even if i've been doing "fun things"

It gets so bad that i had to take paracetamol and go to sleep otherwise i end up like a zombie, tonight i have taken 1000mg paracetamol and i'm currently chugging several cans of Cider and i feel somewhat fine now, alcohol seems to level me out.

Just a fucked up depression headache that i have had for years now, people constantly say just get over it but i can't rofl, it's physical not mental you arsewipe.
Only if I sleep more than 7 hours,sleep only 4~5 hours.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm pretty susceptible to headaches so I get them often. I remember back around grade 5 to grade 6 I would constantly get these massive migraines out of nowhere. It happened so often that at one point the lady at the office told my mom to just keep me home tomorrow. The only way to get rid of them was to go to sleep which was really hard to do, for obvious reasons. I couldn't take meds to dull the pain because I'd always end up vomiting them up.

I don't get them as much anymore but last week I did start having vision problems so I decided to go to sleep and I woke up with a massive migraine. It made it hard to fall back to sleep.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Actually, yes. In my case, it happens because I'm suffering too much due to life itself

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'm really sorry. not sure i've had a bad headache ever. glad you have meds at least. most of my ailments say that there is no cure (auto immune or some b.s.)

alcohol seems to level me out.
we touched on this before. that is how i get by as well

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
i'm really sorry. not sure i've had a bad headache ever. glad you have meds at least. most of my ailments say that there is no cure (auto immune or some b.s.)

we touched on this before. that is how i get by as well
Ive drank several bottles of prosecco these past 2 days, im drinking one right now lol

Im getting more addicted as i get more dead haha 😄

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
you need to be a bit careful. kidney dmg sucks. i basically but out a lot ot meat from my diet. it was one of the few things i enjoyed? but for me at least alcohol took precedence.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I only get them if I don't drink enough water or I used headphones too much.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
you need to be a bit careful. kidney dmg sucks. i basically but out a lot ot meat from my diet. it was one of the few things i enjoyed? but for me at least alcohol took precedence.
Yea i know man, i go through spurts with drink, i drink then go weeks or months without when i get bored of it.

I found that a small glass of prosecco is seemingly improving my mood for the rest of the day.

I heard a story of a guy who was constantly depressed unless he had a small sip of something every day, nuts lol

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
dangit you made me google prosecco. i guess i just like whiskey. luckily it's priced where i am right now - more than i want to pay for it so i just drink the local stuff which suits me fine (for sleep...mostly)

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
dangit you made me google prosecco. i guess i just like whiskey. luckily it's priced where i am right now - more than i want to pay for it so i just drink the local stuff which suits me fine (for sleep...mostly)
I get discounts on mine, i only pay £5 i won't say how lol. Whiskey is too much for me im weeeak

Its very dry, crisp on my tongue, I'm not a snob i just like to get peace from my mind rofl 🤣

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
yeah. i guess i'm a sorta weirdo. not many like that burn down the throat. it's warm but oddly enough i like cold temps

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Yes, but I have a disassociative disorder where headaches are a common symptom, so I suspect they may be related.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Yes, lose my vision and control of the body and faint, when I get back up I have horrible head-splitting headaches and altered heart rate, though it's diagnosed as a separate medical condition and has nothing to do with my mood or anything like that.