• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nothing87

Nothing87

I accept my suicidal thoughts
Jun 5, 2024
My family condition is doing great now, but I still want to ctb due to personal problems. I felt uncomfortable when I am with my family and I also dislike how they decides my future. I felt trapped and I just want to be free and be on my own.

I just want to die alone peacefully and I don't want people to cry over my grave including my family.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
My family condition is doing great now, but I still want to ctb due to personal problems. I felt uncomfortable when I am with my family and I also dislike how they decides my future. I felt trapped and I just want to be free and be on my own.

I just want to die alone peacefully and I don't want people to cry over my grave including my family.
Same! I just moved into my own apartment so I can finally order things for ctb and get it delivered without my family asking questions about packages in the mail.

There are also days where I can't interact normally with anyone socially, even my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87