• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hi. I'm curious if anyone else feels like they are suffocating when practicing partial,even with barely any pressure whatsoever on the windpipe? I even tried using my fingers on my carotid arteries without compressing the windpipe. My vision fades fast but I feel like I'm holding my breath even though I'm breathing perfectly fine. It seems as if my brain tells my body it's being deprived of oxygen so my body feels like it's not breathing in any oxygen. I know logically it makes sense. But...

I've never heard of anyone complaining about this when not pressing on the windpipe. I've read most peoples' comments just saying you don't really suffocate unless you block the windpipe. Don't get me wrong,I'll still do partial suspension. But I'm just curious if it's just a "me" issue or not?

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Best of luck to you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooshi
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Yes I have the same problem.
I also can't make myself pass out

garcelle

garcelle

Oct 24, 2019
tried with a shoelace lol and it was choking the hell out of me. tried with a scarf and it wasn't choking me but i was so conscious about my neck that it felt like it was

Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
I think you need to have the ligature up as high as possible, the noose at the back of your neck and lift your chin up and let the weight do it's job. This will allow a greater amount of pressure to actually work on your arteries and not your voice box/trachea.

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I just tried to choke myself (not hang) with a silken long scarf and I had no idea what I was doing, beyond that there was sufficient pressure on my windpipe to make me feel uncomfortable but not enough for choking me completely, I could still breathe.

WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
I don't feel like I'm choking at all, with a decent slipknot & soft material (blanket/scarf/etc), it doesn't even feel very uncomfortable. A few seconds and I feel it's pretty easy to ctb with no pain.