• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aura

Aura

Mar 22, 2023
I'm on a downhill spiral currently, and one of the only things keeping me going is the thought that I can enlist in any military unit. The hope is that I'll either die in action, ctb, or find a reason to keep going.

Terrible reason to join in your opinions? Or Is there anyone else who has a similar thought process?

DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
How will one ctb in the military? Wait you can just ctb when they train you with your gun. I don't know but I would ctb in a private area on the base.

Reactions: xinino
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It really depends on what country you're signing up for. You're not likely to encounter a deadly means to CTB anytime soon if you're fighting for, say, Switzerland. Maybe if you're in the US you'd be likely to get deployed but even so it's still unlikely you'll ever get to see direct combat anyway especially with modern weapons like drones and such.

yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
Sounds like a good way to make your life hell, if it's not already. At least, that's my impression of it when you join the US Marines or Army.

It of course depends on the country you're in. Military service does tend to be a decent option for those people without direction in life. They'll turn you into a soldier, and some people can find purpose in that.

If you've got nothing else going for you, it's at least worth a shot.

xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
How will one ctb in the military? Wait you can just ctb when they train you with your gun. I don't know but I would ctb in a private area on the base.
Yes, I watched video where a soldier did it in the watchtower.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
I dont think killing and maiming to make people in power more powerful and wealthier would make me feel better. Also bad method. more likely to end up with just a leg missing and brain damage so all in all pretty shit idea if you ask me. i have a criminal record and history of suicide attempts, alcoholsm, personality disorder and i dont like to have my balls blown off by an IED so I dont qualify anyway i guess

Aura

Aura

Mar 22, 2023
I dont think killing and maiming to make people in power more powerful and wealthier would make me feel better. Also bad method. more likely to end up with just a leg missing and brain damage so all in all pretty shit idea if you ask me. i have a criminal record and history of suicide attempts, alcoholsm, personality disorder and i dont like to have my balls blown off by an IED so I dont qualify anyway i guess
That's a fairly good point haha. Definitely not looking to become a veggie at the very least

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Not sure where you are, however in the UK it's not as easy as just rocking up to the Recruiting Office and signing on these days. Anticipate a series of interviews locally, background criminal and medical record checks followed by 1-3 days residential evaluation (mental, physical and aptitude) tests before, if you are successful, getting phased into basic training a few months later.
It'll be well into training before you're receiving supervised firearms training. In short, if you fancy the military as a career in the UK by all means give it a go.
If you're hoping to have unsupervised access to a firearm and ammo in the short term, forget it. And way more UK military are invalided out with life changing mental or physical disablements than are killed in action.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
With all of the time and effort it would take to enlist, get approved, and go to boot camp, at that point you're months-years deep into this plan. And you have to be in very good physical health, as well as be able to hide your mental health adequately or you won't get accepted.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Not sure where you are, however in the UK it's not as easy as just rocking up to the Recruiting Office and signing on these days. Anticipate a series of interviews locally, background criminal and medical record checks followed by 1-3 days residential evaluation (mental, physical and aptitude) tests before, if you are successful, getting phased into basic training a few months later.
It'll be well into training before you're receiving supervised firearms training. In short, if you fancy the military as a career in the UK by all means give it a go.
If you're hoping to have unsupervised access to a firearm and ammo in the short term, forget it. And way more UK military are invalided out with life changing mental or physical disablements than are killed in action.
Very similar if you're in the US, they'll do various checks on you and ask people close to you about you, if there are any discrepancies between what they say it might take longer (some branches are more strict than others, but this is generally true for federal jobs). Then you'll go to basic and then specialize in a military school depending on your ASVAB. At no point will you actually keep your weapon in an unsupervised environment even when you're actually in the military completely. Depending on various factors, you might not even see the front lines at all if you get deployed.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Sounds like a good way to get PTSD. No thanks! I have enough problems already
Sounds like a good way to make your life hell, if it's not already. At least, that's my impression of it when you join the US Marines or Army.
Literally. It seems like it would just fuck up your life even more

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
A family member served 10 years, or more, I can't remember now. He was fucked up before he went in, from childhood trauma, like me.

Now he's a psychopath (in ways, because of severe PTSD). He is a trained killer. He is 10x worse since the Army, because of all the trauma he suffered beforehand, has had no help, plus all the shit he's seen in the Army. He has also been radicalised by the fucking Army. They do not help you either, you are left to deal with that shit yourself. Poor man, he really does need help, has since he was a little boy.

Many of his friends killed themselves, and a lot of them have lost most of their limbs because of serving...

The army is not what you think it is. Ask anyone that's served.

It is a lengthy process, and not a guarantee you'll be killed. Many have survived with severe physical injuries (and PTSD), and many haven't.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
There are way better ways to ctb than helping contribute to an oil machine
Literally. Omg I just choked on my water and laughter. My throat still hurts from it

Last edited:

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Literally. Omg I just choked on my water and laughter. My throat still hurts from it
Every war ever fought, ever, was over someone wanting what belongs to someone else. All the other stuff is a distraction. And whoever wins inevitably makes themselves the hero in the history books

Reactions: sserafim
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Now he's a psychopath (in ways, because of severe PTSD). He is a trained killer. He is 10x worse since the Army, because of all the trauma he suffered beforehand, has had no help, plus all the shit he's seen in the Army. He has also been radicalised by the fucking Army. They do not help you either, you are left to deal with that shit yourself. Poor man, he really does need help, has since he was a little boy.

Many of his friends killed themselves, and a lot of them have lost most of their limbs because of serving...

The army is not what you think it is. Ask anyone that's served.
I was going to say the same thing. Some truly evil people are attracted to the military. It's a place where they can legally hurt people. The military attracts psychopaths like the priesthood attracts pedophiles. The US military has been the muscle behind unspeakable pain and suffering.

Plus, they can do whatever they want with you. You might never seen action. They could have you fixing planes in Nigeria.

The only people who join the military are psychopaths, people who want the benefits/training, and people from military families.

Did you know they have certifications in Enhanced Interrogation (torture)? You actually get trained and certified to torture human beings.

Storming a military base with a fake (or real) gun is more likely to result in death than joining the military.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Every war ever fought, ever, was over someone wanting what belongs to someone else. All the other stuff is a distraction. And whoever wins inevitably makes themselves the hero in the history books
Paul Valéry, a French writer, wrote: "War is the massacre of people who don't know each other, for the benefit of people who know and don't massacre each other".

As for your question, OP, I think it's a terrible idea. You won't CTB before long if you even have the chance to.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Depending on where you live and whether that particular country is in a war it might take years if not decades to die in action - probably never. Imo chances are higher to end up with even more MH issues and as a cripple than dead - in a war.

Try to go to the army if you think it might be an option to find a way how too go on. Trying doesn't hurt if you're interest

Reactions: MyTimeIsUp
MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
I was going to say the same thing. Some truly evil people are attracted to the military. It's a place where they can legally hurt people. The military attracts psychopaths like the priesthood attracts pedophiles. The US military has been the muscle behind unspeakable pain and suffering.

Plus, they can do whatever they want with you. You might never seen action. They could have you fixing planes in Nigeria.

The only people who join the military are psychopaths, people who want the benefits/training, and people from military families.

Did you know they have certifications in Enhanced Interrogation (torture)? You actually get trained and certified to torture human beings.

Storming a military base with a fake (or real) gun is more likely to result in death than joining the military.
I didn't say he was evil. He isn't evil. He went in the Army to get away from an abuser, not to hurt people.

He was a fucked up kid, and he still is, albeit not a kid anymore. No one helped him before the army, and allowed him in. He has severe PTSD, that does NOT make him evil.

I almost went in the Army, but I ended up pregnant. And no, I am not evil (like this lad isn't either). Some go in the Army because their lives are out of control, they have no purpose, discipline, getting away from abusers etc. Don't be fooled, and think everyone in the Army is evil, because they're not. They are ordered to do something, order, FORCED.

He needs help, but he doesn't realise how bad he is, because he's been radicalised by the army and what not. It's the PTSD talking. I don't have contact with him, haven't for years, but I do hope he gets the help he needs someday.

He is from an army family... not fucking evil. What would you know about people joining up? Accusing them of being evil! Bit far fetched. Yes they do things, and I know what you're referring to, but they have no fucking choice.

Do you not realise there used to be something called the National Service? You had no fucking choice.

I'm aware of more than you think, hence I said it isn't what people think, ask anyone that's served. This lad was tortured for information, but he didn't crack, I think he won an award or something for it, I can't remember. There are different types of jobs you can do in the Army, not all of them do that

Can I say the word radicalised any louder?! Do you know what that means? It isn't their fault.

Look at the police, they're corrupt themselves, most of the men in there. Watch the documentary on it. My experience also, and others

I'm referring to the British Army, although yes, I know what you mean about them.

Last edited:
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I completed mandatory military service when I was younger. In my country it is mandatory for men. Then there would have been numerous times the opportunity to get away with an assault rifle.

At the age of 21, I was still optimistic about the future. Today, I would no longer "get" into the army because of psychiatric medication and neurological problems.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
I didn't say he was evil. He isn't evil. He went in the Army to get away from an abuser, not to hurt people.

He was a fucked up kid, and he still is, albeit not a kid anymore. No one helped him before the army, and allowed him in. He has severe PTSD, that does NOT make him evil.

I almost went in the Army, but I ended up pregnant. And no, I am not evil (like this lad isn't either). Some go in the Army because their lives are out of control, they have no purpose, discipline, getting away from abusers etc. Don't be fooled, and think everyone in the Army is evil, because they're not. They are ordered to do something, order, FORCED.

He needs help, but he doesn't realise how bad he is, because he's been radicalised by the army and what not. It's the PTSD talking. I don't have contact with him, haven't for years, but I do hope he gets the help he needs someday.

He is from an army family... not fucking evil. What would you know about people joining up? Accusing them of being evil! Bit far fetched. Yes they do things, and I know what you're referring to, but they have no fucking choice.

Do you not realise there used to be something called the National Service? You had no fucking choice.

I'm aware of more than you think, hence I said it isn't what people think, ask anyone that's served. This lad was tortured for information, but he didn't crack, I think he won an award or something for it, I can't remember. There are different types of jobs you can do in the Army, not all of them do that

Can I say the word radicalised any louder?! Do you know what that means? It isn't their fault.

Look at the police, they're corrupt themselves, most of the men in there. Watch the documentary on it. My experience also, and others

I'm referring to the British Army, although yes, I know what you mean about them.

That's why I used the word "some", not "all". The Pat Tillman's of the world aren't the problem. I'm talking about the Abu Grahib-type people. There's lots of them.
Maybe it's different in the US than UK. I have military friends. Most of them are victims of the military. A friend told me that less than 2% of people join the military for love of country. My research backs up what she said....like your friend; joined to get away from an abuser. The ads on television and movies try to portray a different picture.

They can turn a lot of good people bad. I had a military roommate and one of her buddies came back from the Middle East. It was just sad to see. No human being should end up like that. Veteran suicides are through the roof.

No matter what, the military is more likely to make a suicidal person's life worse than it is to help them CTB.