• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
My parents are aging and I also have a friend who works in a nursing home. I want to die before I'm middle aged. Can anyone relate?

Reactions: Querry1, TinTabby, cccitrus and 9 others
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I'm 25 and want to leave.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, BaconCheeseburger, betteroffdead and 3 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I'm 38, soon turning 39.

Basically I've lived half my life so I feel "justified" in leaving (not that one needs justification).

My Mom is 71 and has early onset dementia, has had it for over 10 years now, it's horrifying and unspeakably sad.

I'm getting out while I still can.

Reactions: typx, Dip, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
My parents are aging and I also have a friend who works in a nursing home. I want to die before I'm middle aged. Can anyone relate?

How old are you, Coma?

Reactions: Comatose11
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I also want to die before getting old

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, Nessa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Sure. I am not interested in becoming an old person.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, lastsummer, Nessa and 7 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
im 55 and want ti die be for im 58

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, Tiburcio, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
At 21, I guess I'd be considered to be in my prime. If these are the best years of my life, then I don't want to be around to experience what's in store for me later on.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Justanotherconsumer, BaconCheeseburger and 4 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
At 21, I guess I'd be considered to be in my prime. If these are the best years of my life, then I don't want to be around to experience what's in store for me later on.
I will be 28 in October, and honestly since I was 18 it only went downhill. Things did improve a bit from my 25 to now, but not enough for me to enjoy life.

Reactions: RaptorHavx, Morning Angel, Tiburcio and 3 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, mattwitt, Comatose11 and 1 other person
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
I will be 28 in October, and honestly since I was 18 it only went downhill. Things did improve a bit from my 25 to now, but not enough for me to enjoy life.

Yeah, I don't think it would be impossible for things to improve for me, but as it was with you, I couldn't imagine them ever improving enough to the point where I wouldn't want to kill myself.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Tiburcio, Smilla and 2 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I'm 26 and I feel that I've seen and understood enough about life, I don't want to get old and sick.
I've watched my grandpa die of cancer, I'm watching my 86 y/o grandmother vegetating on her chair, her organs slowly failing one by one - no, thnx, I'll pass.

TBH I should have killed myself at 18 because that's when my pathetic life peaked, it only got worse from there - my mental health deteriorated so fast after that.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, Tiburcio, Comatose11 and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
My prime was 14 and now I'm 41 and I just noticed that 41 is 14 backwards and that this is also the 14th reply to this thread. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggotymaggots, Dip, Tiburcio and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

I won't specify age again.

I want to die for several reasons, personal and related with world itself.

I have not an exact date and I'm going to let things flow, it's something that will eventually happen, it can be in one month or 20 years.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots and Comatose11
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Enh, I'd say yes. I'm almost 30 and the thought of living any longer past that makes me nauseous/panicked. Every painful, disappointing, boring, year I continue to live, is just another year that needlessly proves & reminds me that I could've, and really should've, saved myself the trouble and tried to kill myself sooner (despite the seeming impossibility in said task).

Reactions: deflagrat, betteroffdead, Comatose11 and 1 other person
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
My ultimate goal would be to live to 50-55-I am 27 now, so that is a REALLY long way off.

Reactions: Comatose11
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I'd perfer to die an old man in my sleep next to the love of my life.. don't think that will happen tho

Reactions: tearsinrain, Definitelyworried and Comatose11
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
I do want this. I feel as though I sort of romanticise the idea of my death - since I was a teenager, not that this is my reason for wanting to die by any means, but I do find something appealing about the idea of being dead (a corpse, followed by ashes). I have always presumed I would die young, in fact I am surprised I made it to (nearly) 25. I feel like if you die young, you don't have to end up unable to care for yourself, wrinkled, outstaying your welcome on the Earth and so on and so forth.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Comatose11, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Im past my prime

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and BlackDragonof1989
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I'm past my prime too.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'm at the top of that hill when HGH starts falling off, the body starts to not be so forgiving, and my mental issues feels like I'm an old man, no inner peace, never truly satisfied.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Comatose11, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

I don't care about moments, I simply want to die as soon as possible. The ideal thing would be not being born.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Comatose11, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I wish I died in my 20s.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Maggotymaggots and Tiburcio
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
If you count 30s as still being in your prime then yes ^^

Reactions: Maggotymaggots and Tiburcio
cccitrus

cccitrus

i just want death and
Aug 14, 2018
i really don't want to grow older so yeah, why not

Reactions: Comatose11, Justanotherconsumer, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
Thank fuck I'm not the only one. I am terrified of aging. I see old people and how their bodies are shutting down and some of them have to rely more and more on others to get through daily life and that's something I do not want, ever. I want to die before I start to deteriorate.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, betteroffdead, Midnight and 5 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I don't get how old age (meaning retirement in a nursing home) is so important to most people, I would rather die beforehand

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Comatose11, cccitrus and 3 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018

I'm 24, and have had shitty mental health since I was 12. That's half of my life now. If any of those years were my 'prime' then fuck it, it wasn't worth even getting that far.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, betteroffdead, Comatose11 and 1 other person