KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
I have no mental disorders and I have not suffered trauma in my childhood. I just have no passions in life and the little thing in life really make me suffer, like waking in the morning or having something ache in your body.

I'm just a normal, mentally healthy person that wants an exit out of an existence I haven't chosen and the state has made this illegal. I don't want anything to do with this life.

I'm also being antagonized by psychiatry and it's giving me meds that ruin my life but even without this obstacle, I would probably choose to ctb anyway

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: suicidebabyseal, strawberryfield, Lilium and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea it's one reason I want to exit. My life is very empty and meaningless :'( I'm lonely and isolated. Today wanted to arrange my plan but finding it difficult. My brain doesn't work. I'm getting close but it's hard. I dont really want to die but I can't solve my problems in consistent and effective ways. That's the real reason I want to ctb. Not really because I hate life or anything else. It's because I can't function that well to have a life where I'm not constantly afraid and fearing the next catastrophe. Or expecting it.

Reactions: suicidebabyseal and Meditation guide
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Yes. Though i have had both trauma and mental illness which probably doesn't help. But 100% yes, i simply enjoy nothing in life and find it boring. i just believe life isn't for me

Reactions: Pisceslilith and pthnrdnojvsc
A

andresantosfx

Jul 1, 2020
I have no mental disorders and I have not suffered trauma in my childhood. I just have no passions in life and the little thing in life really make me suffer, like waking in the morning or having something ache in your body.

I'm just a normal, mentally healthy person that wants an exit out of an existence I haven't chosen and the state has made this illegal. I don't want anything to do with this life.

I'm also being antagonized by psychiatry and it's giving me meds that ruin my life but even without this obstacle, I would probably choose to ctb anyway

yeah you're not alone. I don't have any mental issues but I just don't enjoy the act of living. So, I'm 31 and what I've been doing is trying to do things that I like, usually travel. Last year I've spent 6 months in Asia and life was almost enjoyable (I was hiking near Everest and I remember thinking about jumping pretty much all the time LOL). Now I'm back at home (Brazil) and unemployed because of Covid, I'm not sure for how long can I keep choosing to live instead of just finish the journey. Right now I feel like that I've never been so close to putting an end on it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

Deleted member 19817

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah. I look around and I see nothing for me here, I'm just done. The rat race that seems to keep everyone else occupied and clinging to this life is at best of no interest to me and at worst aggravating and depressing. Then I think about what my afterlife will be and I wonder why am I lingering here?